• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Been playing Dark Souls remastered. Not gonna lie, I don't enjoy it as much as I enjoyed 3 but it is a lot more enjoyable than 2 XD.

Been playing Civilization Revolution again. It's easy to forget how blatantly the game cheats on Deity mode.

Ninja

Well well well
Hyrule Warriors Switch. I missed out on Legends, so it's great to play as the new characters. Linkle for prez. <3

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I've had this for a long time and always meant to get round to it. Well, now I finally have. I've just arrived in China and I'm really enjoying it so far. The setting is great, and I like how much they're actually exploring the idea of transhumanism. Cyberpunk is my favourite form of sci-fi (if you count it as a sub-genre rather than its own thing), and coming off System Shock 2, which has plenty of cyberpunk themes, I'm responding well to Deus Ex. I really enjoyed the orignal from Ion Storm and I'm having fun with this so far.

Eidos Montreal have certainly done a better job with this than they did with Thi4f. Now let us never speak of it again.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

It's interesting you mention that. I picked up Human Revolution at Gamestop for three bucks on a lark the other day. I find it a bit frustrating but it's alright. It certainly pales compared to its illustrious predecessor. I played it before. Finished it in a week and got my money back before Gamestop's return policy timed out. For three bucks I think I'll keep it this time.

A couple of nights ago, however, I got severely motion sick after playing it for too long. I'm not eager to jump back into it any time soon.

Quin

Disaster Master
Pikachu was the selling point for me in that and the only thing that really kept me entertained in an otherwise pretty boring game both story and gameplay wise. They probably knew that, thats why you can interact with him so much. No regrets though, I almost wish the game was a bit longer. Every pikachu should be this pikachu.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Conan Exiles

So ordinarily I would have no interest in Not Another OPPIN WHAARLD!! Crafting Game, but a buddy of mine graciously gifted me a steamkey so I couldn't refuse. It's pretty sweet, actually. Rough but functional and still in development. There is so much potential for this game and it's surprisingly solid enough as it is already but there's so much content left to add to really live up to its potential. It's got some balancing issues and the odd glitch here and there but nothing that can't be buffed out.

The multiplayer is absolutely hysterical if you play it with good people and I've been having a blast with our small band of exiles, but I hear it can get awfully chaotic if the server has PvP and destruction settings wide open. It's enjoyable enough solo as well, but better with friends.

I play League of Legends through eSports platform https://dreamteam.gg/lol now. That's much more entertaining. I can find new players for my team and create my own tournaments. Want to join a pro team one day.

Last edited:

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Touhou Puppet Dance Performance (Current LP) *Hysterical laughter to the level of insanity* It's the hardest game I've decided to LP, and i'm doing it 90% BLIND!

Pokémon Omega Ruby. Torchic is the best starter, ever, hands down.
I think I like this one more than S/M/US/UM, it has a lot less handholding.

SariaFan93

Friend & Protector of the Forest Sage
Max Payne, the first one. Such a classic crime noir game, but it can be challenging for a beginner. I love using the Bullet Time feature and using the elusive Pancor Jackhammer automatic shotgun (only one specimen exists in real life). I also like Max's narrations and how most of the cutscenes are presented as a graphic novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom