• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What food do you find disgusting?

Cottage cheese, mayonnaise come to mind. It's a drink not food technically but beer is the worst thing ever. How do people enjoy what tastes like piss water?
Its why I practice Temperance. Unlike 90℅ of people at my school. lol.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Tomatoes, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, oranges, anything sweet -n- sour, lettuce, cabbage, blue cheese, uncooked sauerkraut, sweet pickles, relish, tonic water, and all diet sodas. I'll only eat tomatoes in chili, salsa, A Jimmy johns BLT, and only lettuce in the JJ BLT. I like Takoyaki though.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
A few other foods that are disgusting for me: macaroni/potato salad, seafood of any kind, and blue cheese.

I'm also not a fan of coleslaw, especially if it contains a lot of vinegar (KFC coleslaw, I'm looking at you). If it doesn't, I can only eat a small amount of coleslaw before it starts tasting like I'm eating vinegar-soaked vegetables. Coleslaw is borderline disgusting for me, as I can just barely tolerate it.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I can generally tolerate most foods I've tried, but I definitely find carob, the quinine in tonic water and any form of coconut to be nothing but disgusting.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I find pickled onions really disgusting, I can't stand the at all. Also avocado,even it has really good vitamins and stuff, it tastes really..ugh.. I can eat a little bit blue cheese, but not really that much, it tastes really bad.
I like meat, but I can't stand smooth pork sausages and sausages made with groats. Ugh...

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I can usually eat anything, but one think I really hate is cooked veggies. Its just disgusting. I can eat cold veggies especially in some ranch dip, but every cooked veggie I have ate, it just... Terrible!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Cottage cheese, mayonnaise come to mind. It's a drink not food technically but beer is the worst thing ever. How do people enjoy what tastes like piss water?
Gotta agree with this incredibly accurate description. It's a big reason I won't drink it.

As for food... I really don't like bread. I find it to be absolutely disgusting. I can't eat it. Not, I said bread. Toast, I can handle in certain circumstances. Anything that is made of dough like that, I prefer fully cooked and not particularly squishy. I even prefer pizza be cooked longer so the crust is firmer. But uncooked bread? Not even if I was starving. Though if I was staving, I might cook it and put cinnamon and sugar on it. Maybe peanut butter. But not bread. That also means by extension I don't like hamburgers or subs or anything like that. I find the buns to be disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom