• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What fictional creature would you have as a pet?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So if you were given the offer, what fictional creature would you like to have as a pet? It can be from any form of fiction you like wether it be from games, books or films. Bear in mind you'd have to look after this creature so as cool as it sounds to have one perhaps a large dragon that would have to eat farmers livestock or worse other people to survive, would not be the best idea for a pet.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I'd want to have a Glaceon. They'd be perfect to have around this time of year, plus it's my favorite eevee evolution. I would've picked Swampert, but I don't know where I'd put a huge 4'11" mud fish Pokémon.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If I couldn't get a dragon I'd settle for @Dan.

Dans aren't fictional creatures. They are real. My Nan told me so.

I think I might go for a fairy. One would be very useful provided they didnt say 'hey listen' all the time. I could even keep one in a bottle and it could revive me in case I was killed.

The other one I was thinking of is a chocobo. They are cute and I could ride it around when fully grown and could keep the chick in my hair when it is young .

EDIT: Posts Merged

Last edited by a moderator:
garfield_bd3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom