• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Enemies Do You Want Back?

Cowum

The Cow
What enemies do you want back?

1.ReDead - I don't know why.

2.Dead Hand - Very different and only in OoT.

3.Darknut/ Iron Knuckle - Looked cool and were difficult.

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
I obviously want octoroks back, if you don't know why then look at my username. Other enemies I want back include, but are not limited to: Darknuts/Ironknuckles, keese, wizrobes, armos, wolfos, stalfos, moldorms, redeads, and dodongos. Darknuts or Ironknuckles, because they are tough enemies that actually know how to defend themselves. Keese for they are annoying and easily give up rupees. Wizrobes, because they are awesome and I don't want them to look like stupid parrots (no offense to anyone who actually owns a parrot). Armos, strong and can sometimes move extremely fast. Wolfos, just because. Stalfos, because undead warriors are cool. Moldorms, because they easily confuse me. Dodongos, because they are lizards that breath fire. Finally, redeads. They creep me out when they scream and then they try to eat Link's brain.

I would like to see some classic enemies make a debut to 3-D graphics. Such enemies would be Lynels. They were pretty challenging in the original especially since they were able to shoot sword beams. Another enemy I want to see are Goriyas. By that, I don't mean the mimic-your-step kinds that don't attack at all (ALttP), I mean the ones that will throw multiple boomerangs in an attempt to kill you (AoL). I would also love to see some land Octoroks and for some reason, Like Likes.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
Pocket Asian mentioned some good enemies-- I definitely think that Goriyas and Lynels were pretty interesting enemies, and I don't know why they haven't quite made it to 3D. I'd love to see more Iron Knuckles, but if they can manage to make this hulking, detailed suit of armor an awesome enemy, why can't they do the same for those Goriyas and Lynels?

Aside from them, I'd like to see more "eye" creatures. I really loved how, in MM, they brought back a (mini)boss called Wart that was just like Arrghus from ALttP. I dunno, "eye" enemies give me that creepy feeling that I think is needed here and there in the games.

Linkmations

'Ello, I have returned.
I want to see: Deku Scrubs (they haven't included them ever since TP), Moldorms, Lanmolas, make Digdogger an enemy, Dark/Phantom Link (hey i wanna see him again), Mad Mario (what just an easter egg?), Arm Mimic, Goomba, Stalfos, Shrouded Stalfos, ReDead, Gibdo, Beamos, maybe Lynel, Bubbles (Red, Green, Blue,), Hardhat Beetles, Geldarm, Geldman, Leever, Bow-Wow, Daira, Moblin, Octorock, Stal, Wallmaster, Poes, Big Poes, Bari, Armos, Wolfos, Deku Baba, Peahat, Like-Likes, that's it!

I got it. Another enemy I would actually like to see is a Patra, from LoZ. That would make for an interesting enemy or mini-boss. Also challenging since you would have to take out the other little patras that surround it before you can even harm it.

Some more I would like to see are from AoL: Red Aches, Bits and Bots, Doom Knockers, Fokkas, Fotails, Mace Throwers, and the Moa.
A Pol's Voice would also be nice.

O

OceanaOfTime

Well, this is difficult. There are so many, i know i'm going to leave something out! Well, definitely Re-Dead's, they're so creepy, but LoZ needs a fear factor. Along with floormasters, wolfos, stalfos. Definitely Dodongos.

I just had this thought, where they took about every mini boss and boss from every LoZ game and threw them into a new one. It would be called "Legend of Zelda: Revenge of the Fallen" or something like that. Ganon could have resurrected them all with the Triforce he stole- again. xD. Really random idea.

Anyway, Like-Like's, because of the jump i get when they eat me because i'm acting all cool and messing with them. I think it would be kinda cool if they had the Gerudus from OoT come back. Maybe a band of rogue ones. Poes, Wallmasters, the hellicopter-things that i can never remember what they're called. The reason i never left the path in OoT when i was Young Link for like, ever!

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I want to see all the classics (chu-chus, redead, tektites, poes, etc) except ottorocks because they annoy me so much. No actually I would like to see them to because they're still classic.

T

TheLastLink

floormasters, wallmasters, iron knuckles/darknuts, octoroks, wolfos, stalfos, redeads/gibdos, and like-likes.
Respect the classics, man!

Jmonkey71

Master of Monkeys
I just had this thought, where they took about every mini boss and boss from every LoZ game and threw them into a new one. It would be called "Legend of Zelda: Revenge of the Fallen" or something like that. Ganon could have resurrected them all with the Triforce he stole- again. xD. Really random idea.

Interesting. I've had that idea for a long time.:) Anyway, I would like to see these enemies: Iron Knuckles, Darknuts, Redeads, Octorocs, Tektites, etc.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
I'd love the undead set from OoT/MM to make a reappearance, also something that would be cool is just randomly finding former minibosses terrorizing places, and having the ability to "avenege" the people or "redeem" the monster to be a helpful presence after being laid off by Ganondorf. Also I'd like to see Like-likes, proper dodongos(a king as well?), Octorocks, biri/bari and a few others

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I for one was very disappointed by the absence of a Cucco's Revenge Squad in TP. If there is one enemy which absolutely must make a comeback it's the Cucco's Revenge Squad. The amount of fun to be had by harassing those adorable chickens and then getting viciously attacked is incalculable. This is truly the enemy that I most sorely miss, and would most enjoy the return of.

On a more serious note, I would enjoy the return of most enemies in ZW. It would be great if a lot of the 2D enemies could finally arrive in 3D, and some new enemies would be nice as well. The only thing I really want is for the difficulty of all enemies to be ramped up. I also want killer cuccos back.

Austin

Austin
I want the, um... whaddyacallit... vire? Vimire? The things from original LoZ with wings that jumped around like crazy and split into two Keese when hit? I want those back. I also want floormasters, wallmasters and the original ReDeads back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom