• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Want from a Majora's Mask Remake?

A Majora's Mask remake will most likely come out eventually, and I was wondering what changes, revisions, and/or additions you would like to see? Comment Away!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
If it were to happen this is what i would like to see :)

- A new save feature
- Improved Graphics
- Easier and less stiff controls
- A better combat system
- A couple of new side quests

But just a remake would be good enough!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
-Better graphics which is a given
-More sidequests involving...well, all of the NPCs.
-Combat oriented sidequests just for the hell of it; we had Swordsman Training in Clock Town but that really was just to get a handhold on combat versus real enemies. Put that to some application, haha!
-Real time events that could possibly occur AFTER you complete the Bomber's Notebook; what I mean by this is basically the Dynamic Events of Guild Wars 2.
-Moar backstory on the Four Giants.
-Less Stiff Controls liek justac00lguy said; I recall many times jumping off a ledge on accident because the deadzone for N64 controller just doesn't fit for MM.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Not much to say that hasn't already been said. Updated graphics, preferably like the graphics seen in the recent fan-made trailer, an up-to-date combat system with a larger variety of techniques and maneuvers, some more side-quests and maybe a few new NPCs and enemies added in, and all of the content that never made it into the final version of the game.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
Meh. I don't want the AI or enemies or NPC's or save system to be changed. It defines Majora's Mask and if you are going to change it you might as well make a new game. Don't mess with an already amazing game by changing things.

If you want to add things, then maybe a Gauntlet mode, although you could fight the bosses whenever you wanted already.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't really see much that could be added in. It's a remake, so the only things that need to be changed are the graphics and controls (and possibly some dialogue). A few additions are nice -- like maybe an extra side-quest or two -- but it doesn't need to become a completely new game. It needs to strike a balance between remaining the same and being updated.

That said, I would prefer to not see a MM 3D. Remakes are quite pointless without a proper occasion if you ask me.

-Better graphics which is a given
-More sidequests involving...well, all of the NPCs.
-Combat oriented sidequests just for the hell of it; we had Swordsman Training in Clock Town but that really was just to get a handhold on combat versus real enemies. Put that to some application, haha!
-Real time events that could possibly occur AFTER you complete the Bomber's Notebook; what I mean by this is basically the Dynamic Events of Guild Wars 2.
-Moar backstory on the Four Giants.
-Less Stiff Controls liek justac00lguy said; I recall many times jumping off a ledge on accident because the deadzone for N64 controller just doesn't fit for MM.

Yet OoT 3D shouldn't have had anything new added to it in order to remain traditional according to you?

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
I have 3 Ideas, a item teading thing you can do to buy items from othees using inferred connection, when helping kathie its two player, and a mask maker (a mask that transforms you into what you make)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yet OoT 3D shouldn't have had anything new added to it in order to remain traditional according to you?
Did I say I wanted a traditional MM remake? lolno. Try to pick fights elsewhere :bleh:
Besides, the title says "what do you want from a Majora's Mask remake", simply little things that I want. Doesn't mean they have to be implemented, they're just little extras.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Not much i would pretty much would want to see it use the same controls and graphics as the Ocarina of Time remake. Maybe a better clock , a new sidequest or two, and a better saveing feature then the stupid owl statue.

Oh! And a multiplayer system, maybe some quest or battle you can do, i think they missed out on multiplayer on OoT 3d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom