• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think the Highest Rated Game of February 2012 Will Be?

What do you think the highest rated game of February 2012 will be?

• Gotham City Impostors (Feb. 7-XBLA, PSN, PC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident: Evil Revelations (Feb. 7-3DS)

• Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Feb. 7-360, PS3, PC)

• The Darkness II (Feb. 7-360, PS3, PC)

• Rhythm Heaven Fever (Feb. 13-Wii)

• Rayman Origins (Feb. 14-Vita)

• BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extended (Feb. 14-Vita, 360, PS3)

• Tekken 3D Prime Edition (Feb. 14-3DS)

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Feb. 15-Vita)

• Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D (Feb. 21-3DS)

• Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Feb. 22-Vita)

• Resistance: Burning Skies (Feb. 22-Vita)

• Alan Wake's American Nightmare (Feb. 22-XBLA)

• SSX (Feb. 28-360, PS3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This month around this poll is being added unbelievably late but that's because I was quite busy as of late. February is turning out to be another blockbuster month as were October and November of last year. Rounding out an impressive array of games such as Resident Evil: Revelations, Kingdoms of Amalus: Reckoning, and The Darkness II, is the launch of new hardware-the PS Vita. The Little Deviants bundle and a number of launch games will begin retailing on February 15 while the rest will follow on the 22nd.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is the best one there in my opinion. It was the only one that looked good enough to justify the expense. At least at release anyway. Any of the others can wait. I might get Resident: Evil Revelations later on. The others really don't look that interesting. Reckoning is the big RPG of February. I think it'll be a hit.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I'd go with Tekken 3D, because people love a great fighter, especially in 3D. Just look at how well Street Fighter IV 3D edition did. If not Tekken, I'd say Resident Evil.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Resident Evil:Revelations, at least in my opinion. We'll have to see as always, wouldn't be surprised to see Kingdoms win the place! Snake Eater 3D has known framerate problems, dunno if they can get around those.

Danigo92498

Someone You Met Online
I figured Tekken because usually alot of gamer's(not me though) like fighting games like that, I also considered Resident Evil because well, everyone(literally) loves Resident Evil

Probably Uncharted for VITA. I love the series, but I don't plan on getting a VITA, sadly. Also, reviewers eat Uncharted up, so I'm expecting 9 or 9.5s across the board.

Probably Uncharted for VITA. I love the series, but I don't plan on getting a VITA, sadly. Also, reviewers eat Uncharted up, so I'm expecting 9 or 9.5s across the board.

Compare Metascores

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune: 88/100
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: 96/100
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception: 92/100
Uncharted: Golden Abyss: 85/100

Resident Evil:Revelations, at least in my opinion. We'll have to see as always, wouldn't be surprised to see Kingdoms win the place! Snake Eater 3D has known framerate problems, dunno if they can get around those.

Some mixed opinion. Doesn't look like it.

I'd go with Tekken 3D, because people love a great fighter, especially in 3D. Just look at how well Street Fighter IV 3D edition did. If not Tekken, I'd say Resident Evil.

Except that people keep complaining about Tekken but not Street Fighter.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning is the best one there in my opinion. It was the only one that looked good enough to justify the expense. At least at release anyway. Any of the others can wait. I might get Resident: Evil Revelations later on. The others really don't look that interesting. Reckoning is the big RPG of February. I think it'll be a hit.

I greatly underestimated this game. Early review scores hint at another great game.

Kazumi

chagy
I want to say that BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend will win, because it's going to be amazing, but I'm sure it won't. I'm thinking Kingdoms of Amalur or Uncharted: Golden Abyss will win. Both of which look like amazing games, and have so far had excellent reviews. However, I voted for KoA since I'm waiting a few months on getting a Vita, but I'm definitely getting KoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom