• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Think Aonuma Meant by Set Sail in a New Voyage?

Take a look at "Aonuma discusses Hyrule Historia And A Future Zelda".

PLEASE no actual sailing.

Okay, joking aside, I actually didn't hate sailing in Wind Waker, but only because I liked the music and calm atmosphere. But I just prefer walking through the field like in Twilight Princess. Do you think it was a hint or did it have nothing to do with the game?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Set sail in a new voyage, I expect that to mean "brand new story brand new era". Well, not so much a new story as I expect it to be a deus ex machina as is the whole of Zelda plotlines, but a new era I duly hope so. This time, though, I hope the villain is a good one and exists in his/her true form and ISN'T a pawn.

I would be very happy knowing that that the next game involves sailing. Wind Waker was my favorite game of all time until Skyward Sword came out.

he might be refering to the new 3ds game. They say it will be a new game in the series. Not a direct sequel or prequel to an existing game. But I'm sure if they had some kind of prequel to WW or a game inbetween MM and TP it would be a console game considering those would probably be the more popular games. So I don't know what this quote refers to.

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
He said that Skywards Swords Voyage was over so I assume he's just saying that this "new voyage" is just a new Zelda game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom