• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Do You Miss from Certain Zelda Games when Playing Other Titles in the Series?

geek4887

The Unknown
Dude, I totally agree with you! I really missed that, especially in TP. That game just felt claustrophobic almost.

i miss the complete freedom you had in LOZ, aLttP, tWW. i whish they could make more overworlds where u can just explore for hours without being forced to continue with the story.

also miss the mermaid suit from OOA i love exploring under the sea. if that had been included in tWW it would have een so amazingly epic.

Conor

the over analysing guy
The thing is, I'm not sure if we will be seeing anymore top down zelda's maybe something in the four swords series? I think the last one that was top down was either minish cap or four sword adventures and that was a fair while back now, this isn't to say I didn't enjoy them of course.

I miss how dungeons were named after what they were shaped as. Like in OoA the Snake's Remains are shaped like a snake.

I love the Spin Attack. I'm not seeing it used in Skyward Sword. Just the Goddess Strike, or whatever it's called. I love being able to spin around and strike down everything around me at once!

I'm not gonna lie. I know every one was kinda pissed at WW for being cel shaded. And I know not everybody got used to it. But I wish every zelda game had cel shaded graphics. I was really happy with the way skyward sword looked because they brought it back a little bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom