• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What do you like to do to calm yourself and relax?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Whenever you’re feeling stressed, sad, or angry, what do you usually do to calm yourself down and relax? Play games? Read, draw, write, take a walk, what do you like to do?

I myself use drawing as a way to relax. Focusing on drawing can help other stuff from entering my mind and stressing me out. I usually do it outside, where the fresh air, the sounds of nature, and gentle breezes calm me as well. And I usually listen to beautiful piano music I if I can’t go outside.

What do you like to do?

I tend to listen to music when I really need to relax. Although, most of the time when I say I need to relax I end up watching youtube videos or playing silly mobile games or any number of other things which aren't actually very relaxing to me. Because I'm dumb like that.

I try to calm my mind and do some breathing exercises in a quiet room.

I also find puzzle games like Tetris rather therapeutic so sometimes I'll play that whole listening to some chill music.

If I can't do either of those I just try to distance myself from what is bothering me as best I can.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
when I'm stressed or angry, I can't watch movies, anime, read books or play games cuz I need a sound mind to do those stuff.
So I either use punch bag to vent or call my friends to vent out. Nothing is more comforting than a friend's arm

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Listening to music and laying in bed help me relax a lot.

Drinking alcohol is relaxing too sometimes, but I only do that occasionally and when I am with friends so I'm not sure that exactly counts.

15027801849886.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom