• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What did YOU think of BoTW’s ending?

dtc

It was good. Not the best but still good. What disappointed me was the difficulty of DB ganon, way too easy.

It was short, which is good for a game with no real story, but it's completely unrewarding, so at least it's fitting. I might have had a favorable opinion of it though, if it didn't sound like they did the whole thing in one take.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Oh I really liked it. It was cool to only have seen Zelda in memories, to finally meet her in person. The music is beautiful too, especially in the post-credits scene. It's a really neat, uplifting orchestral rendition of the theme that went straight to the heart. Sometimes music can do much.

Felt like the final boss was too easy, had more difficulty through the game fighting Guardians & Lynels than I did Calamity Ganon.
It was nice to finish on a scene with a Zelda & Link afterthought but I thought the other ending with the champions overlooking them was a little cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom