• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It's the queen's birthday public holiday today and since work doesn't want to pay me double time I have the day off. Might go out somewhere with some friends later hopefully.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Double-shift at work today, so basically all day was spent on the excursion my client wanted to go on. Pretty decent trip, but also glad to not have work tomorrow :)

Pen

The game is on!
Today I'm starting to pack all of my stuff into boxes in preparation for my move. There's quite a lot to go through though, so I just hope it won't take me too long, hehe (I want some time to chill out as well). :)

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Today I'm starting to pack all of my stuff into boxes in preparation for my move. There's quite a lot to go through though, so I just hope it won't take me too long, hehe (I want some time to chill out as well). :)
Where are you heading, bud? I'm half expecting to a place closer to Ari... Maybe?

Pen

The game is on!
Where are you heading, bud? I'm half expecting to a place closer to Ari... Maybe?

Hehe, I'm afraid not. I'm moving into the city where my university is. Right now I live in a small town about 40 minutes away with the bus, so it's gonna be nice to spend my last two years at the university living so close to campus so I can walk there in just about 5 minutes! ^^

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Hehe, I'm afraid not. I'm moving into the city where my university is. Right now I live in a small town about 40 minutes away with the bus, so it's gonna be nice to spend my last two years at the university living so close to campus so I can walk there in just about 5 minutes! ^^
Now all we need to do is set up a double date on the forums for Pendario and SwordBri and we're golden!

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
I ate breakfast today.

I. ATE BREAKFAST. TODAY.

YOU WILL NOT SEE A PHENOMENOM LIKE THAT FOR A WHILE.

Mange

Bitte benutzen Sie Google Übersetzer
Sleeping, eating, sitting in front of the computer and be bored, thinking about random things - that's all what I've done today so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom