• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
Woo! I just woke from a 9 hour sleep session! I really needed to because last night was getting way too stressful for me as tension between people continued to grow at such an alarming rate. I'm so glad that I was able to to step in and simply asked them to pause the current situation before any more damage would have been inflicted. Once that was finally settled, I decided that I deserve a good rest for preventing an explosive time bomb from exploding. *sighs* Let's just hope the tension has simmered now and it won't be brought up again any time soon.

Well today I woke up. Then got out of bed 30mins later. After that I went to take a shower. Oh, Before that I ate breakfast. Then I walked down the stairs to the computer. And Browse reddit for a while. When that was all over, I got on the ZD forums.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I went on a motorcycle ride with my dad. First time I ever did that, he's wanted me to since I was like 12 :P And I finally did

It was pretty fun

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Worked myself pretty hard at Track practice... It sucked. The last 200 meters of our last 800 was literally hell. I collapsed on my face right when I crossed the line, and my friend grabbed me and tried to help me up, and I screamed at him "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!" :P I was fine after like... 5 minutes

Memory

Forgotten Life
So my school has this room for this one club called the Bestari Club. And today, we were shown things about how to do editings. well not my class but some of the club apprentices happened to be there and we were supposed to do our own work(means that 2 clubs in a room).

I have taken an interest in multimedia and editing. And I'm only 13!

Just woke up from a nap after having been awake for a full 24 hours (31 hours, actually) for the first time in my life. Oh, college...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom