• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
I can finally relax and take a break from the mafia game that just finished. Whew, I never was so anxious in my entire life. With that said, I really enjoyed playing mafia and I can't wait for the next sign-up list! In the meantime, I can finally focus on the other mafia game that is currently going on! :xd:

Fig

The Altruist
*This took place last night*
I just finished a Smash regiment that lasted for three hours. I originally planned to only spend just a single hour to train for the upcoming tournaments that will take place throughout Spring Break! I know I have significantly improved my Dr. Mario and Roy games and they are already hard to deal with already! On the downside, I shrank the time that I was going to use to play around with GIMP so that I could start making my own graphics!

*Right now*
Making threads is quite time-consuming. I really want these threads to be filled with activity rather than just sitting there being dead. Seriously I always fill my threads with information and I really want them to expand (even having just one page of responses would have been nice), but it's sad that they didn't see the light of day. This is why I'm working even harder for these new threads that I have in mind so that they don't suffer the same fate as all the others. =\

Fig

The Altruist
Been traveling across the internet simply to gain more knowledge in general so that I can have a better understand on what is a certain subject or topic, and how to discuss about it with respect in mind for those people who might have a different view of the topic. I have to really consider one's reasons and why they would believe why they believe it is without trying to show a form of insult or trying to tell them that what they might believe is wrong. Either way, it is really is great to gain more knowledge because I would be able to see things in a bigger picture and thus gives me more to work with/around whenever I discuss with others. c:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Not much else but work. I have to replace someone who is going on a holiday so it means a very busy time this week, next week and then at the end of the month as well. So I'm exhausted when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom