• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Spent pretty much the entire day working on my portfolio for a college transfer application. But, it's done, it's submitted, and hopefully tomorrow the relief will start to sink in.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm currently stretching my fingers because I just spent the last hour and a half typing my post in the biography thread.

Earlier today though, I went skiing, then came home, then went to the store to use my warranty for replacement headphones, then came back home, then went to see 12 Years a Slave (Fantastic film! Highly recommend. Very engaging), then came home, then typed the aforementioned post, and now I'm probably gonna head to bed lie in bed playing Pokemon.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm just came back from my church and I must say that I really had a great time with all my brethren in Christ! Whenever we meet up together, it really feels good when our community simply come together and have a great time praising our Lord and Savior Jesus! ^^ I can already tell that this week is going to be amazing!

Weeee, spring cleaning. x.x
I have some good tunes to work to, so I suppose it's alright.

Need help with some cleaning Beeks! Me and my crew can assist you with the cleaning at anytime! Just mention cleaning and I'll be on my way. ^^
1374418712968.jpg

I decided to abandon the previous picture I was working on and decided to do a different one. Hopefully it will turn out well, I will try to post the outlines ASAP before I go to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom