• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

I spent most of my Saturday so far cleaning my house. It really seems like I'm the only one who lives here who cares whether or not we live in cleanliness or filth.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Whew, today was sdjdsaskksCXKDCNX and booty booty i need to leave in an hour. We had a late start today anD I NEEDED IT SO BADLY GAH-

I'm still reading Life of Pi and it kind of makes me want to shoot myself. Is it book about animals? Religion? The kids freaking name? How long of an introduction does this book need? Jeeze, I'm thinking of just dropping it and moving on to something like Divergent or THG. =/

Fig

The Altruist
Well I have finally arrive back home after such a long day at university. I really would like to sleep or do something that entertains me, but alas my homework is my priority at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to finish it all in time for Sakurai's pic of the day! :P

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well, I woke up at 3, which made me mad cause it got dark outside like 2 hours later, and that made me depressed. But I played Thousand Year Door for like 3 hours, ate a burrito, and feeling better now :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom