• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I am currently sitting a Starbucks watching a guy jam out while writing some kind of paper.

I should really be doing more homework instead of posting.....

Fig

The Altruist
I just came out of my Weight Training. I was actually expecting myself to get nauseated because my stomach wasn't feeling so well earlier, but I pulled through and now I am at my last class for today!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I had a very full day... Started out with volunteering at a local mission, Samaritan's Purse. I went through bags of donated items and sorted them into certain boxes for three hours. After lunch I took part in what was called a road rally. Basically we were given a giant chocolate bar and were told to trade for something of higher value as much as possible. The group I was in ended up with a bike, keyboard piano, and two Easy Bake ovens... For dinner I ate pasta and meat sauce which was really delicious, then I went to a concert. It was so much fun, but I'm currently deaf in my left ear, lol. Oh, also I found out I'm allergic to cats. I'm really tired now, so I'm probably going to go to bed very soon.

Today I found out abichandesu is a bane to humanity.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Emailed the biggest d*** in the world about how I despised him and why........I have lots of anger in me.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I locked some girls lock backwards on her locker - you know - to troll her. But she got mad at me and I have to apologize now...

Fig

The Altruist
Well earlier today I just saw my university student council start setting up decorations for Valentine's Day! Nice to see people willing to take the time to make the place wonderful in time for a lovely holiday! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom