• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I stayed in bed a bit longer because of a cold I suffer from and after this I took something to drink and eat and did some photoshopping and watched some tv

Vee, if you were working on those buttons I asked for, don't finish them. No need for them now. :(

And I am just hanging around for a while and having some fun before I leave.

Well I have a few interviews to go to today. But that won't be until later on today. But right now I am drawing more pictures.

Fig

The Altruist
I just finished my first class for the day! Only two more to go and then I'll buy those books for the rest of classes. Hopefully when that is done, I will be able to go home in no time flat. :eek:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I went to work and now I'm waiting till coffee is ready and after this I'm going to listen to The Eight Doctor Adventures (Big Finish Audio Books) Season 1,2 and 3. Starting with Season 1 of course :D

bunny

birb overlord
I had a very full day... Started out with volunteering at a local mission, Samaritan's Purse. I went through bags of donated items and sorted them into certain boxes for three hours. After lunch I took part in what was called a road rally. Basically we were given a giant chocolate bar and were told to trade for something of higher value as much as possible. The group I was in ended up with a bike, keyboard piano, and two Easy Bake ovens... For dinner I ate pasta and meat sauce which was really delicious, then I went to a concert. It was so much fun, but I'm currently deaf in my left ear, lol. Oh, also I found out I'm allergic to cats. I'm really tired now, so I'm probably going to go to bed very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom