• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
Well I just witnessed a conversation and it was getting all hi-tech and what not! Needless to say, I felt like I gained more knowledge on the matter even if I don't know how to execute it myself! :xd: That's what I love the most, learning new pieces of information and store it until it is required again! Now I really want to get into programming! ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Today officially begins the spring semester at my university! According to my schedule I pretty much have 3-4 hours of school in total every single day with the exceptions being Thursday and Friday where I'm giving another 3 hours because of my Physics lab and only have 50 minutes of class on Friday. I think this semester is going to be quite nice! :D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Browsing ZD, listening to cool music, and wanting to turn on my 3ds and play some more, but I think I will wait several hours for that.

Fig

The Altruist
Right now, I'm just relaxing in the comforts of my own bed. Been relaxed for practically the entire day only because my first day of college for this semester seemed very short yet to the point. Hopefully this trend continues to be active throughout this semester! ^^

Last edited:
Trying to decide if I should write or not. I have some ALBW fanfic on my drive that I haven't touched in a couple of weeks, but I'm so tired.
So glad that tomorrow's Friday.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Procrastination, trying to get a Mew, trying to convince myself to play other games, wishing it was Friday.

So, the usual. :yes:

Clank

Hmm
Absolutely nothing profitable...

Goes to show what happens when you try to debate on ZD... Takes all your time just to back up yourself....

Perhaps I should simply stop with this nonesense, I mean it isn't profiting me anything, who cares if others have wrong facts/ideas, obviously my input doesn't matter to them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom