• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
Well I finally bought that User Shadow that I've always wanted for years. I thought that you had to create it yourself, but it turns out that you just need to buy it from Kybyrian's shop (which I recommend for all your User/title needs). Now I feel like the biggest idiot in the forums. :sweat: :S

Fig

The Altruist
Well I had 2,195 gold this morning and now I'm at around 1,200! Been giving my gold to my friends as medals and I'm not done yet! :D Why do I feel so happy today? :D Maybe it has to do with the fact that I received a shiny 6 IV Darkrai earlier today! Can't wait give away more presents! ^^ :D :P

*Edit: I have 1,020 gold as of this post! :cooky:

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Drinking my favorite beverage and adding minor details to chapter 4 and chapter 4X of my story. Oh, and listening to music, of course. ^^

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
  • Spam Battle Maison, still came up short in points for Choice Scarf
  • Read 5 volumes of SNK
  • Ordered pizza
  • Had a panic attack because CLASSES ON FREAKING WEDNESDAY WHERE DID BREAK GO
  • Going to bed

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Listening to the new Sonata Arctica album I bought called "Stones Grow by Her Name". Good gilly gollery gosh it's simply the most amazing thing ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom