• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Fig

The Altruist
I'm currently trying to make plans to hang out with my best friend Jerry! Apparently he wants to teach him competitively Smash! I mean sure he knows the basis to everything Smash-related but he needs help when executing certain functions and techniques rather than just randomly executing it at a random time that could not have been efficient. Nonetheless, I am proud to be his Smash mentor and I can't wait to see him excel and become one of the greatest Smashers that I have ever seen. Of course that means I will have to start dedicating more time to help him and if he wants to learn as fast as he can, our training should take no longer than a month or so, given our difficulty to hang out since classes are about to start for him next week. Despite this fact, I am still willing to train him so that he can take down the competition with ease! :D

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
Just read a whole half hour worth of trolls fighting against ZDungeoneers on the main site. Freakin' people man. A lot of people are still sulking over the fact that ALBW won GotY. I mean get over it. I did. Am I sad over it? Yes, but I'm not going crazy about it.

Sheik

:the:
Just read a whole half hour worth of trolls fighting against ZDungeoneers on the main site. Freakin' people man. A lot of people are still sulking over the fact that ALBW won GotY. I mean get over it. I did. Am I sad over it? Yes, but I'm not going crazy about it.

And to think the whole time that kid didn't realize that his caps lock was jammed.

Oh, and me? I'm just chillin'. Had drum lessons. Ate a PBJ. It's all cool.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
.......I threw snowballs at the school bus with my friend until we almost got caught and ran away....

.. Public bus kids are the coolest :cool:

Fig

The Altruist
Come to think of it, I haven't shaved in about 19 hours. I really need to shave my face as it is getting prickly right now and I hate it when it does. >.< At the same time, that means I would have to be shaving without shaving cream and I don't want my skin to be tugged and pulled by the razor. :( Well, I'm going to do so either ways and hopefully I don't come out bleeding like last time.

Clank

Hmm
This morning I moved a lot of stuff around and am a bit sore from it, currently I am sitting in a comfortable chair complaining about being sore...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom