• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Went to school, took a test, took another test, went to after school stuff, came home, did homework, watCHED SOME CASTLE, forgot to watch the new ep?????, celebrated dad's b-day, watCHED SOME AGENTS OF SHIELD, wrote some note cards, wrote this, and now i'm posting this.

Went out to eat with my aunt (it was mostly a birthday dinner for my mom) earlier today. Right now, I'm just going through here, Youtube, DeviantArt, and another forum site.

Last edited:
Well, I went to school, presented my English project, worked on my French and World History study guides, got out of school and went to Lowes, then came home, finished my math homework, worked on my Science project, studied for my World History test tomorrow, and I shall go to bed soon.

octorok74

TETTAC
Today I caught up on all the AlChestBreach videos I have missed. That took up a lot of my time. Several hours. I missed so many and actually, Sims Saturday may be out now so I should watch those. AAAAAwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i decided to run the dishwasher today and it took me an hour to realize that i didn't put soap in
i am a disgrace to humanity don't even look at me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom