• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I just spent about 30 seconds making

4mNqp.jpg

I had to work the morning shift today. Surprisingly, when I got there at 9 to get things ready for opening, when 11 came the rest of the employees for morning shift didn't show. Not even the other team leader who was working with me. After that little shift fest, I came home, changed clothes and went to a baby shower. I was late for the party but was able to give my friend her gift. (It was a baby radle and a bear outfit for the winter)

Then once I came home around 9 I came on here and currently working on a new avatar. Hopefully it turns out well

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I got Twilight Princess for the Wii today because our Gamecube version stopped working. Man, it's WAY more fun than the GC version, I don't know what people are talking about when they say the Wii version sucks and the GC version is way better. It's like playing a Master Quest of Twilight Princess… just the same difficulty and different (and more definitely more convenient than Skyward Sword) controls.

It's pretty cool playing the Wii version, but our GC Twilight Princess was the first Zelda game we ever owned. Oh well.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I am currently procrastinating on schoolwork and feeling good about myself. My new Stealth Rock t-shirt came in. I made it myself online. It says "Stealth Rocked!" on the top and on the bottom is a picture of a Moltres being pwned by hundreds of ninja rocks. Heph, I'm so clever.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm about to enter my American National Government class right now. Although I must say, I really do enjoy having the class because I get to obtain new knowledge about what is currently going on in not the U.S. government, but in society as well. :lol:

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
today at school i had a bunch of red marker all over my hands for a thing we did in english
anyway i didn't have time to wash it off so i went to my law class and this kid was just staring at my hands the whole time
and then at the end of the class he asked me "did you murder someone or something?"
and so i just looked him in the eye and said "they asked me what i'd do for a klondike bar. i showed them." with a completely straight face.
he looked horrified
i'm cackling

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I went in for my first shift at work today, so I got my keys and set up my work computer. I also delivered a Mac to the Music Department.

I ate izza for lunch and spent most of the day Skyping and texting.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I walked my dog, went to work to check my hours for the upcoming week and got some pay stubs, buried a bird in the garden in my backyard, listened to music, and typed out more of the Derezzedtail Pursual Arc of my Tron Story. I'm currently at the first part of the Encrypted Fossil: Stalhaxord boss fight, the action scenes are always the most entertaining ones to type out in my opinion.

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
I don't have school today, so I'm cleaning up the house. I have a huge essay to write in 3 weeks, so I'm going to get started on it. Right now, not only am I typing this, but I'm also listening to another podcast called SuperBestFriendCast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom