• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Currently I am attempting to find a place in the Zelda Universe forums, as I was just offered a position on staff with them. I must say that this forum is better and the people are more interested in each other, but there are still interesting things to read over there. :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Eh, looking up stuff for Earth & Space Sciences class. Black Hole shizzle, SgrA, etc.

Listening to isolated drum tracks of various songs. This has been going on for a couple hours...

Also enjoying a storm. ^^

octorok74

TETTAC
I'm just, watching for videos to load on Youtube since they are being a pain. And missing my best guy and girl friend. I have no clue where Dan ran off to. Probably resting from work while eating chips and fretting about hippo attacks. And I can't even talk to my best girl friend anymore.

I am currently listening at Skillet "Those Nights" thinking about the old days when I'd stay up late every Saturday night with my PS2 running SOCOM 2 Online in a private room with a friend(who I only knew online) chatting and joking while watching an episode of InuYasha and busting out laughing when hearing a *SMACK* every time Miroku would get slapped by Sango, and then laugh even harder when seeing the hand print on his face. After all of that we'd go through at least one full match which I would always lose.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Thinking how much i want one of those...

tumblr-coincidences-chocolate.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom