• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

I should be sleeping since I have to wake up early tomorrow morning...er technically later today actually. But I just can't fall asleep. My rooms too hot and I'm being distracted by interesting Youtube videos.

Fig

The Altruist
Finished EV training my Pokemon. Whew, I'm glad it only took a single day to completely EV my main Pokemon. As far as I heard, it takes weeks for others to finish. :<

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well I am looking over my homework notes but other than that I'm not doing too much :')

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Prepping for bed, but tomorrow I plan on getting a nice tan. After that, I wanna try and study some of my French notes from last year. Then maybe I'll read up on the first lesson or 2 for my math class next year. Hell, maybe I'll even do a bit of research on American law and government as well. Why not practice grammar while I'm at it? ... Inb4 ZD distracts me all day.

Oh, and I still need to read Frozen Heat. Deadly Heat comes out in September, so I need to hurry it up!

Fig

The Altruist
Watching my favorite Angry Video Game Nerd go on a rampage with his crappy games that he plays just to show us that those games are abominations of the video game industry. :xd: I would put up a video, but I think they are too vulgar to post, unless I had the privilege to do so.

Watching my favorite Angry Video Game Nerd go on a rampage with his crappy games that he plays just to show us that those games are abominations of the video game industry. :xd: I would put up a video, but I think they are too vulgar to post, unless I had the privilege to do so.

I love AVGN! I've watched each video at least like 10 times. I swear they never get old. As a matter of fact, seeing this post made me want to watch some of his videos now. Gonna make myself a couple grilled cheese sandwiches and going to watch some of the Nerd's videos. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom