• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Today was a weird day. I woke up, and went to a half day of school for semester testing. After that, I went home, went to Subway with my brother, then went and picked up my new glasses from the eye doctor. So far, a good day.

Kazumi

chagy
I was home sick all day today, same as yesterday. I couldn't concentrate on studying or playing video games and I couldn't breath well enough to work out. So, I basically did nothing all day. Fantastic.

octorok74

TETTAC
Today I woke up sick and went to school sick. Then I came home and got on ZD, talked in the chatbox and poured out my feelings to a friend on XBL. Overall, I would say it has been productive.

Mors

~Death~
Went to school and had ensemble practice with my trombone trio after school.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I wasted a lot of time trying to impress today, then i played a bit of BBS and about to start my homework/play BO2.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
A lot earlier: Chatted with my girlfriend until 12 AM, at which point she decided to go to sleep and so I said sweet dreams, and told her that I love her. Later on I spoke with Jinn about the gift shop and helped him find some of the icons and images that would be used for it, that took up a good chunk of my time, he did a good job implementing them and everything.

When I woke up: Let my dog out side, swished mouthwash around in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a little bit of it, spitting out the rest afterwards because bleah, then after this I sat on the computer and chatted with my girlfriend on Skype a little, told her she was beautiful and awesome because she is, and now I am on ZD and feeling really lazy.

Last edited:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Got up..
-Looked outside my window and it looked like something straight out of Silent Hill
-Was happy with the fact I have an excuse to stay off!
-I then watched the snow fall
-Acted like a 6 year old in the snow :/
-Nearly got frostbite from wearing no shoes out in the snow...
-Realised I didn't eat for 24 hours, so I went to look in the fridge to find nothing was there :(
-Came to the conclusion that if I wanted to eat I would have to walk to the shops...So I did
-Then I made myself an Omelet, only to find that my mom came home with shopping a couple of mins after I went out in the blizzard to go shopping
-Now am just sitting here dreading the fact that am going to wake up with a cold tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom