• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Back to normal life again today *sigh*.....

So lessons all day....

Got home at 4, did some revision for my Exam on Wednesday

Came on ZD and FB for a bit

Went for a jog *sigh again*

And now am just relaxing :)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have almost died at school today...didn't eat breakfast, had a light lunch, felt like passing out multiple times.

But after reading what JC said, I think I might go for a jog or so. :)

I need to work out some more anyway!

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
WORKED!!! And then came home around 1:30 and have been playing Baulder's Gate 2: Shadows of Amn eversince. :) Going go out with Mom and dad and the rest of the fam for dinner tonight!

Kazumi

chagy
I've been feeling pretty sick all weekend but since today was the first day of school after the break I felt as though I should go. It didn't go too badly but by my last class I felt like dying. Awful stomach pains, runny nose, everything. Might be coming down with a flu, which would really suck since exams are coming up soon. Either way, I felt too sick to work out today, which I feel really bad about. Hope I don't die.

I know this sounds facinating, but I went to school. Now I'm waiting to go to my basketball game and doing homework (not really anymore). Then I'll probably go to bed ...story of my life

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I picked up an application from a nearby town and I'm dropping it back off tomorrow and I also got one of the greatest burgers in the world from the corner store down the street.. YUM!! lol.. now i'm watching criminal minds and cruising the web lol.. I'm thinking of doing some apartment hunting and listening to some you tube...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Got up early headed off to College (British College) in college till 2:30 pm then my friend showed me his new car and took it for a spin....Now am at home studying for a test on Friday :( and browsing ZD of course!

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I hate to say I haven't done much today. Stayed up really late which resulted in me sleeping in real late this morning.

The computer hard drive asploded at work a few hours before I came in, so the options for what I can do are minimal while they go shop for a replacement.

I didn't want to go home early today because I have a lot to do, but without a computer I can't even start so it's looking more likely. u_u;;

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Today I finally finished the video I've been working on for the past several days (a Doctor Who tribute video about my favourite character), other than that - nothing much, lol

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Nothing much, just lazed around all day.
I would have had my friend come visit, but she had her gallbladder out recently and needs to recuperate.
Our house has steps, and it would not be a good idea for her to traverse them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom