• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, I just spent an entire spin through Kid A (and two songs into Amnesiac) deleting Minecraft let's plays/tutorials, Happy Wheels let's plays, Slender let's plays, heck, basically all videos by ChimneySwift, Tobuscus, BlueXephos, or any related channels from my YouTube browsing history. I didn't even watch any of these freaking videos!! I thought it would be harmless to leave all of the devices in my house signed in to my YouTube account, which lead to all of this pointlessness in my browsing history. The only reason I went so far out of my way to fix this, though, is because they were taking up basically 80% of my related videos and suggested videos/channels sections of YouTube. Now, they should be gone.

Joy

The Sexy One
I went shoooooopping and got the best t-shirt ever. I might post a picture later because it is beautifullllllllllllllllllllllll.

woke up after an awful night's sleep, did some writing, played OoT3D, Left4Dead, watched Alien Autopsy, then I ______ with ____ the ____ and **** and now I'm watching The Spirit, nooooooo idea why.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I woke up, talked to my mom and dad about things I did when I was a kid, played and beat KH2FM (the KH2 portion of it, anyway), finished floor1 of Japanese Re:CoM, uploaded a video of me failing against Sephiroth, and now I'm uploading a vid of me beating Axel #1. <3

I haven't eaten much food, though. :kawaii:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I inhaled;

• 78.084% Nitrogen
  • 20.946% Oxygen
  • 0.9340% Argon
  • 0.039445% Carbon dioxide
  • 0.001818% Neon
  • 0.000524% Helium
  • 0.000179% Methane
  • 0.000114% Krypton
  • 0.000055% Hydrogen
  • 0.0000325% Nitrous oxide
  • 0.00001% Carbon monoxide
  • 0.000009% Xenon
  • 0.000001% Iodine

a.k.a Air today, have done it a few times, a lot of times actually.. feels good.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I woke up at around 7AM and played some Super Smash Bros Brawl. I went on ZD and Skype for a while and then I ate some oatmeal and made coffee. I took a shower out of boredom around noon. After that I was texting Amber for a little while but I got bored so I started playing Borderlands 2 and my cousin joined my game. I'm now posting this, chatting on Skype and texting Jennifer.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I woke up at around 7AM and played some Super Smash Bros Brawl. I went on ZD and Skype for a while and then I ate some oatmeal and made coffee. I took a shower out of boredom around noon. I was texting Amber for a little while but I got bored so I started playing Borderlands 2 and my cousin joined my game. I'm now posting this, chatting on Skype and texting Jennifer.

Good luck Pancake :ghirahim:

Eh, my day has been pretty boring, actually. I woke up at about 10:30am and logged on Skype for a second to see who was on. Skype was being relatively quiet, so I went and took a shower, got ready for the day, etc. At 11:40am my sister dragged me to "Rise of the Guardians" at our local theater. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. We got back at about 1:20pm and I listened to some music while chatting with some friends. That's about it so far. :P

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I woke up at around 7, Played some Brawl and then went to ZD and Skype for a little bit. Then I ate breakfast and played Borderlands 2 after that. I then went back on Skype and was messing around with my ipod. After that I had a burrito for dinner and then I asked Jennifer out. She said no but I'm fine with it. Then I started counting down to 2013.

(That all happened yesterday :P)

So far, I have only been weird on Skype.

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
today i walked to my friends house to see if anyone from the party last night was still there. we promptly chopped a christmas tree with a machete, hatchet, as well as a katana. the said christmas tree was then used as fuel for a bonfire. we sat around the fire with our friends from san diego, california. we played folk punk songs and talked about music for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom