• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Had therapy for the first time today. At first I was nervous as hell but I walked out of there feeling a lot better about myself.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
Getting ready to get on the train to go see Tame Impala! :iggy:

Hell yes, Tame Impala are brilliant. I've seen them before in 2013 and last year in Melbourne, and I enjoyed both shows! Keep an eye out for Mini Mansions as their side act, because that band isn't too shabby either.

OT: Went for a walk with one of my friends. It was good to catch up and I got to meet his housemates' doggo.

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
I was just at Walmart to get some stuff, now I am just chilling and browsing these forums while talking to people elsewhere.

Dan

Quite exhausted today but still had a wonderful time. I've been doing 6 hours of driving today but had plenty of classic books in audio format to listen to. Listened to a few podcasts too, takes my mind off the monotony of driving.

Misty

Ronin
Have a loose timeline of my day:

1. Woke up at nine, filled water while rubbing face, scratching head and arse, and waiting for computer to get itself turned on.
2. When computer was on, I proceeded in my daily ritual of checking email, pinterest, forums, and then ebay.
3. A lot had sold on ebay so I proceeded to turn on youtube and put on some John Oliver because being angry makes my work get done faster.
4. I wrapped up about fifty odd records and put labels on them so they could ship out to their buyers to the sweet croon of British, regressive left comedian nerd.
5. It was now eleven and I'd promised the younger brother I'd take him for lunch. So, I got myself all presentable and then took him for lunch at a local pizza place.
6. I ran into a friend at the pizza place and had a quick chat before going back to lunching with the little bro.
7. We finished lunch and chatting by noon and popped over to the theatre where I sometimes volunteer time so I could find out who to speak to about working on the next play.
8. We arrived home around 12:15 so I proceeded to text my boss about what time to come in tomorrow while booting up the Russell Brand Podcast.
9. While listening to the podcast, I wrote another 130 ebay record listings between the times of 12:15 and 4:00.
10. During that time, I took only threebreaks. One was to fill my water again, the other was to drive the packages down to the post office with my father. (Driving practice hooray.)
11. The other break included gathering all my dirty laundry and dividing it up into clothing and underpants. I then proceeded to soak both in vinegar and water to get out stains and smells.
12. Got clothing into proper washer around 4:15.
13. Time to start preparing family's dinner. Going to make a pineapple, pepper chicken and rice meal with some broc for veg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom