• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Did You Do Today/What Are You Currently Doing?

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I cooked, a lot. And cleaned. And slept.

it's been a good while since I've cooked so much it's made me tired.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Uh, got my blood drawn, nurse didn't put on the band-aid right and I didn't press down on it so I had a blood mark on my arm for a while. Went grocery shopping, ate a hard-boiled egg on flatbread and played Pokemon. Now I'm watching a stream. Then I plan to watch the first X-Men movie :P

Ohhh. The last time I got my blood drawn, the tech hit a nerve. The sad thing was, I was admitted into the hospital, yet they couldn't do anything about it. So I had to deal with a hit nerve and a bruise that got kinda bad for about 4 or 5 days. It was awful.

Sheik

:the:
I woke UP and then I ate BREAKFAST and then I got DRESSED and then I went to CHURCH and then I ate LUNCH and then I visited my GRANDMA and then I visited my OTHER GRANDMA and then I went HOME and then I ate DINNER and then I played some VIDEOGAMES and then I got on ZD and then I started typing a POST about how I woke UP and then I ate BREAKFAST and then I...

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I'm just waiting for the next mafia game to begin as I'm still rather upset that my alignment didn't win when I thought we had the best possible chance at winning, but alas we lost. *waits for the next game to begin*

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I finished another chapter of Shadsie's ebook A world of Rusted Dreams. It was my first, ever credit card purchase and so far I really like the story. I'm at chapter 4 now and steadily progressing. If you like fantasy, can buy something on Amazon and can download/buy a kindle device or app (the app is free), then go and buy her ebook :)

I also failed at the Balicruf mausoleum dungeon in Tales of Symphonia. I actually killed the boss, but I knew I had to fight another boss without the possibility to save...and I failed miserably. So I will try again today >_>

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Going to a bank here in town to make a new checking account, and going back to my old college town to close out my old account. That bank is very user-unfriendly, and I don't have the patience to deal with it anymore.

I'm also going to use this as an excuse to hang out tonight with some of my new friends in the anime club who are still there.

Kybyrian

Today I've made a change. I've decided to strive for the support of equality. I have truly turned myself around and become what I failed to before when I had the prime opportunity. I hope to make up for my mistakes now.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That was odd. I was reading Wyatt's reply and when I read "I've decided to strive" the page suddenly scrolled up to Sir Q his reply at the part " to make a new checking account"
o_O Stupid laptop o_O

I woke up, had to go to work, after 5 hours I went back home and watched me some Grimm and then I had to leave for my other job. So busy day

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom