• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Country Are You In?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Hey I'm from their too such a proud great nation lol

Very proud haha

we have some good weather here dude!!!

Three days a year doesn't count :P

I'm the Estados Unidos, the United States of Amazingness, residing in Texas. I love this place but hate the dirtiness of some of the people. I don't know if I'd live anywhere else, but I DO want to travels. I want to travels to Sweden, Germany, England, and that's about it. I wonder though if black people are accepted in those countries? Probably not. but it is okay.

Black people are ok as long as it's black on the outside. We don't accept people of a black disposition however.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Black people are ok as long as it's black on the outside. We don't accept people of a black disposition however.
Ok. When in Rome do as the Romans do and all that. I understand. I try my best to act with meaning and grace (obviously not the case online). I don't like getting in peoples' way. So maybe I have a chance. The only other thing I have to worry about is cultural variation. Here in the US, people are obnoxiously loud in public while simultaneously keeping to themselves (as if). Is probably different elsewhere. and I hope to g-d that it is.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Ok. When in Rome do as the Romans do and all that. I understand. I try my best to act with meaning and grace (obviously not the case online). I don't like getting in peoples' way. So maybe I have a chance. The only other thing I have to worry about is cultural variation. Here in the US, people are obnoxiously loud in public while simultaneously keeping to themselves (as if). Is probably different elsewhere. and I hope to g-d that it is.

Haha I was just kidding. In the Uk at least in most cities I can vouch that there are little to no issues with race. In London where I live it's very mixed, and not just in an sense of having multiple races but where like said races actually hang out together. Here and I believe it's probably the same in Sweden and Germany as they are very similar nations to us we are quiet. I hear Americans a mile away before I see them lol. English people are quite reserved but outside of London were friendly just keep to ourselves a bit. Stiff upper lip and all that crap

karu

Panamaniac
Ohio, U.S and it is freezing as it is Fall

Originally though, I am From Panama City, Panama. Like actual country Panama, not Panama in Florida

Tulsa Oklahoma, in the US-Of-****'in-A.

Weather comprises of;

Sudden 110°F temperatures, then the next day drops below freezing with storms constantly.

Oh and also Tornados are an infamous attraction here.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I live in Massachusetts in the United States. So everyone is welcome to come here and enjoy the leaves and fun fall activities like pumpkins, apple picking, and hay rides :)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Specifically Virginia

I'm from Minnesota. We have quite a few lakes... Quite a few indeed... Also our only two seasons are winter and road construction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom