• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Country Are You In?

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Let's see how many people are from which country... and if you are from America, I'm curious to know which state. I'm from Britain.

Misty

Ronin
I'm from Texas.
No need to mention any country as we disown the US unofficially :P

Just until Donald Trump makes us great again. Then I'll be waggling my greatness in the face of Eurotrash and Maplebacks like it's a full-time occupation.

I'm from Pennsylvania.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
AMERICA!! **** YEAH :P
I'm from Oregon; where the seasons are wet, wetter, wet and not so wet.

G

Guest-3

Same place as Night Owl. Texas was so close to seceding... SO. CLOSE. But nooo, I'm still an American... SOMEDAYYY...

G

Guest-3

Eh, if it doesn't happen in the next month or two, give it another four years. You'll be at it again.

I know. We're probably going to start freaking out in November and threaten it again, then back out. They just keep teasing.. :kawaii: (wait this isn't considered a dojble post since Dek said something which parted my other comment... right..?)

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland That Isn't So Great Since We Ruined Our Economy, Future, Stability and Opportunity and Will Probably Soon Be The Divided Kingdom Of Broken England And Wales Because Northern Ireland And Scotland Said **** That

The seasons here go cold and wet, cold and windy, grey and windy and humid hell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom