• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Console(s) Will you Get This Generation?

What Console(s) Will U Get This Generation?

• WII U

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS4

• XB1

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yeah, I know about that. But whose to say they are or are not lying about that to save face and then just reintroduce it down the line.

I could definitely see that happening. After all, games you had to buy (for example Team Fortress 2) did go F2P after a while had passed. Maybe they're trying to get an installbase for the system (because it hardly had one bar fanboys prior to the announcement), then they'll trap them? But I don't think M$ would do something THAT dirty...maybe they would. o.o

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
I'm already satisfied with what I got from this console generation. WII U FTW!! :D ;)

Wii U > PS4 > Xbox One

With backwards compatibility, used games, rental games, borrowed/shared games makes things way much better than without that.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm already satisfied with what I got from this console generation. WII U FTW!! :D ;)

Wii U > PS4 > Xbox One

With backwards compatibility, used games, rental games, borrowed/shared games makes things way much better than without that.

This post just reminded me of:
480124_162170490636571_254932847_n.jpg

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Already own a Wii U (and 3DS). I'm not feeling for any other console, so I'm set for this generation. Halo is nice, but I'm not going out of my way to get an entire system to play one exclusive. My brother will probably crack and buy a XBone anyway. We manage to share all our games bar handhelds, so good on him.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'll be getting them all, eventually. I don't pick sides, and if I did I'd just crush all 3 consoles beneath my glorious gaming PC; but, I love gaming. In everyway. Not buying a console is just me costing myself a lot of good experiences. I see no positives to not buying them all, as long as you can afford them. So, yeah, the next generation might be out by the time I do but I will certainty be picking them all up someday. And I can't wait. :D

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
6th gen: PS2
7th gen: Wii/Xbox
8th gen: undecided. I guess I'll get a Wii U in about 2015 for ZeldaU. I've lost about 75% of my interest in games in the past five years.

Dan

Well I already own a Wii U, I imagine next I'll get a PS4 if everything goes alright for it. As long as it doesn't turn out like the vita, yes i got one at launch and yes I'm a deku baba for doing so.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I'm interested in a lot of the exclusives they've announced! But Halo is always a big player. My Xbox 360 was basically a Halo machine, but it's nice to see that the Xbox One probably won't turn out that way. I mean, it's not even released and there's more exclusives I want than the Wii U has in 8 months of being out. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom