• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Console(s) Will you Get This Generation?

What Console(s) Will U Get This Generation?

• WII U

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS4

• XB1

• Total voters
this is a simple poll. during the 8th Generation of console gaming, which one will you support, and why?

For me right now im going for the WII U. it has games that i am interested in. it is backwards compatible with the WII and its at a price range i can afford. so for this generation im going for the wii U. and later maby a PS4.

so the question is. which 1 4 U?

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I already have a Wii U as a gift, and I'm shooting for PS4 next. If I didn't have a Wii U already my priorities would be like this:

PS4 > Wii U > PC > XONE

"What Console(s) Will U Get This Generation?"

Great question! I will get a console FOUR me to do the things we/you like to do. Play video games.

What I'm trying to say is no go for Xbone.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Not getting any of them right this moment. I plan to wait until things are more affordable and the games I want are released. But I'll eventually get myself the Wii U, for Zelda and Mario games. I'm still on the fence with the XBone, so we'll see, but with this change in policy I suppose eventually when the Fable games start coming on the XBone instead of the 360, I'll consider it. I have no interest in the PS4, I'm sure it's a good platform, but the exclusives don't appeal to me personally and I honestly don't need three more consoles.

"What Console(s) Will U Get This Generation?"

Great question! I will get a console FOUR me to do the things we/you like to do. Play video games.

What I'm trying to say is no go for Xbone.
HAHA. opps on habit i wrote "U" instead of you..lol.. now i cant change it

Well, I already have a Wii U, so I guess the next logical step is the Xbox One.[SUP][SUP](I'm just joking, of course. I'll get a PS4.)[/SUP][/SUP]

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'll likely be getting both the Wii U and the PS4 this generation. In which order I get said systems depends on which one released good games first.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm? Am I being persecuted here?
Now just WHY would we persecute you over a game choice !? We are a loving community here, not warmongerers ! (well I can't speak for everyone *cough*me*cough* )

Halo definitely justifies a console purchase. There are some other decent games too, but I mainly care about Halo.

But here is where I stop loving you. I do not believe any single game justifies a console purchase. Are you really going to spend money on Live in addition to your ISP monthly/yearly just to play a single game? Are you going to go to great lengths to buy ONE GAME? That's the kind of stuff that keeps me from purchasing a gaming PC; I'm not going to spend a crap ton of money just to enjoy a game with graphics marginally better than my console's port.

But like I said, you do as you please. Who cares about our opinions really, the thread asked what console YOU were going to get, not which console I or any other member thinks you should/should not get!

Mido

Version 1
I bought the Deluxe Wii U with my money, and at this point, I think I'm going to stick with it this generation. (Besides, I need to get some Wiimotes and stuff, considering my Wii broke back in '08) I just want to get back with the Nintendo craze I haven't experienced since the Gamecube.

Even though that's the case, I'm curious to see what the other consoles will have in store once released; reception and all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom