• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Colour 3DS Do You Have?

What Colour 3DS do you have?

• Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

• Red

• White

• Other (limited editions and whatnot)

• Total voters

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
I plan on getting a purple one (PURPLE FTW), but if my GameStop doesn't have them, I'll get a black one.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
The 3DS that I use is black. However, I also have a blue one, which is still in its packing, admittedly.
tongue.gif

Beeker

Wild Card
Aqua Blue. I love it. <3
I really liked the shade of the colour compared to the black one, even though that one probably looks sleeker. I only had a choice between those two when I got it, but if I chose now, I'd consider the purple.

I had the red 3DS, its so PRETTTYYY!
When I talk about my 3DS it is one of the few times I sound soo girly.
It looks great with my Ocarina of Time case. Awesome.

I have the black 3DS. I think it looks pretty cool, and it was definitely the best color available at launch, in my opinion. I haven't seen the new color variations that have materialized since then, though, so I can't really speak on those. Also, I have the green OoT cover that Atticus mentioned; it looks nice, and suprisingly doesn't make the 3DS feel too bulky - though perhaps that can be attributed to my large hands. :bleh:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I now own the Cosmo Black 3DS. Already it is getting fingerprints, I just want to keep any SERIOUS scratches from getting on it though. It's so shiny <3

I have the turquoise one that was available at launch. Needless to say, I was PO'ed when the purple one came out, because purple is my FAVORITE color. But turquoise is another favorite color, so I guess I shoudn't be too upset. MAYBE one day I'll get the purple one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom