• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Boss Would You Like to See for the First Dungeon?

N

NoSignalHere

If its a prequle to OoT Do you think where gowing to see one of the "Kid" od "Adult" bosses in the first dungeon?

I'd like to see a Giant Rope. No, not the stuff you buy at the hardware store, but basically a giant snake, modeled off the ones from the original LoZ. And speaking of Gohma, does anyone else think that giant scorpion could be the SS version of Gohma?

ApcolypticMufin

Fan of Zelda & Bioshock!
Bongo Bongo and Twinrova are always a blast to fight, although if they upped the difficulty fro Barinade, it would be worth a trip back inside Jabu-Jabu! But in the end, I think we should see a revisit to Volvagia! That would be an astoundingly awesome shoutout to OoT!

Pikacondon

Title.
As a FIRST boss, a Giant Rope or Mazaal/Bongo-Bongo statue would be AMAZING, just what I want in SS, but they'll probably go with some exxagerated plant or insect, like Ronald74 said.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The scorpion is probably a mini boss, but I wont rule out the idea that it could SS's version of Gohma or Armogohma....However Gohma has always been a type of arachnid so that could contradict it....However I would like to see Gohma as the first boss but at the same time....New game, new bosses...

Uh...Scorpions ARE arachnids. And I was just basing my assumption of the scorpion as a boss from the demo. Your probably right about the whole miniboss thing. I hope the first boss is WAY more epic.

navi_the_fairy

Spirit of the Forest
For the first boss, I'm hoping to see another member of the Gohma family. She's a good way to get used to the boss fights because she's not difficult, but at the same time she's still fun.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't know. I just want it to be good (which I'm sure it will be). But, Gohma seems to have become a good (somewhat) staple first boss, so maybe we'll see her first. If Axle is correct and that scorpion we saw is Gohma, probably not, though. I would assume that Skyloft has the first boss. We don't know, though. We'll just have to wait and find out for ourselves, won't we? ;)

Young Link

Grasshopper
Yes, like many have said, Gohma. She would be a great boss to start the game off with. Since it would bring back some of the nostalgia from Ocarina of Time. And she is an awesome boss!!!:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom