• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Thoughts on Heart Pieces Being in Dungeons?

Mune

I hate everyone equally.
I like it alot. Especially if they have a set amount for each dungeon, like in TP.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I don't mind them but, the only thing I hated about it in TP I didn't know there were HP's in the Dungeons so I skipped them and didn't know they were there until about the temple of time and I was to lazy to go back and get them.

D

Dekuwarrior

I don't mind them but it annoyed me when first I found them in the goron mines i had to go back for them but i couldn't get them because i needed the clawshot. But other than that its okay.

Z

Zeldapro

I think it's pretty cool that they put them in dungeons, but I think in the overworld is better.For exploration of course.

I rather the heart pieces be in and around the fields/towns and mini games and tasks. They are harder to find that way. I don't remember ever finding a lot of heart pieces in the dungens though...

Same here,its better the heart pieces being outside of the dungeons.

It takes longer finding them as there is so much exploring to do to finding them.
I think when getting heart pieces tiy should have to complete a mini game or bomb a hole to find it.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't mind them but it annoyed me when first I found them in the goron mines i had to go back for them but i couldn't get them because i needed the clawshot. But other than that its okay.

There are no Heart Pieces in TP that you have to go back to a dungeon and use a previous item to get. I don't know why you're saying you needed the Clawshot to get one in the Goron Mines.

I'm sorry but I fail to see the importance of where the heart conntaners are. I would like it though if they were staggered, some in the dungeons and some as prizes and some hidden in the overworld.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom