• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Remaining Fears About the Game?

My biggest concern is the controls.. I personally think the novelty of motion control wears out fast.. and eventually I will rather be playing with a gamepad.. I like the gamecube version on Twilight Princess better for that very reason.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Cuju never fears anything, and the upcoming release of Skyward Sword hasn't changed that...

For those of you who don't use your brain to read comments (like me!) then let me just say that I am worried about nothing, oh wait! My fear is that because I have preorderd the special edition (yay!) via BestBuy's web site, I may get it a day or two after release, now that is a scary thought!

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
There is nothing to fear.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Do not fear or you may find yourself angry at Skyward Sword.

For example, before the release of New Super Mario Bros. Wii in 2009 if you feared a lack of online you were angry at the game for not having the feature and found the game to be more boring to play.

geek4887

The Unknown
Oh my gosh. My most number one fear: pushed back. I know, it's sorta impossible for it to happen. But, the best Zelda games got held back: Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess. I just hope Skyward Sword doesn't follow suit. Like Axel said, I'm afraid that the history of the Dark Interlopers and/or Sheikah might be not there. To me, I like connecting the dots to the series, so that would be a huge PLUS to me. The combat system looks alright. It's so awesome! The motion and direction of your sword ACTUALLY matters. It's not like Twilight Princess(Wii) where all you had to do was slash the WiiMote vertically/horizontally. I'm expecting a lot of this game, but I don't think it's gonna dethrone Ocarina. It's sort of off topic, but I never expect a Zelda game to be "the best", because if it comes out, then it's short of expectations, well, it makes me feel awkward. o_O

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
My greatest fear is probably that the motion controls get a bit tedious, but from what I've read and seen, I think I can almost put this fear to rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom