• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Zelda Songs?

Dark World Overworld theme from A Link to the Past

Nayru's Song from Oracle of Ages (especially the Zelda Reorchestrated version)

Dragon Roost Island from Wind Waker

Pretty much everything from Minish Cap

Title menu song from Ocarina of Time

Windmill Hut from Ocarina of Time

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Prepare for a long list.

LoZ: Dungeon Theme
Aol: Palace Theme
AlttP: Sanctuary, Hyrule Castle, Dark Overworld Theme
OoT: The Whole OoT Soundtrack
MM: Stone Tower, Deku Palace, The Four Areas(Same basic theme but with minor variations), Ballad of the Windfish
WW: Intro Theme(especially the violin part), Great Sea, Outset Island, Windfall Island, Hyrule Castle

To many to choose...
Off the top of my head, the Gerudo theme and...I just realized that almost every song from OoT is memorable and beautiful, how can I choose..!? Hyrule Field, Temple of Time, Lost Woods, Kakariko etc etc
In ALttP it has to be Dark World and of course the village.
Can't forget the classic Zelda theme.
I also LOVE the song they play for WW's back story, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX5Tp4sZbFQ
One of the best easily.

Let's see....a list!

Song of Healing (In the Clock Tower)
Opening Theme of Majora's Mask
Song of Storms
Astral Observatory
Goron Village
Stone Tower Temple
Ancient Castle of Ikana
Hyrule Market Theme
Deku Palace
Inside the Deku Tree
Forest Haven

(As you can see I have a ton of favorites! Hard to pick just one! There are of course, others but these are the ones that come to mind.)

Squirrel

The Rodent King
1.) Oot: Kotake and Koume's theme
2.) TP: Ganon Battle Theme
3.) Oot: Windmill Hut
4.) MM: Majora's Wrath Battle
5.) TP: Gerudo Desert
6.) Oot: Lost Woods
7.) WW: Dragon Roost Island
8.) TP: Sacred Grove
9.) TP: Midna's Lament
10.) Oot: Hyrule Field Main Theme
11.) TP: Blizzeta Battle Second Phase
12.) TP: Hidden Village
13.) ST: Overworld

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Well........

OoT: Bolero of Fire, water temple song, gerudo dessert song, Saria's song and fire temple song.
MM: Clock town theme.
ALttP: Town theme, boss battle theme, and just wandering around theme.
TP: Epona's song.

There's a lot more but I can't remember the names right now.:)

T

TheBluerayX

So many good ones! (In no particular order)
Kokiri Forest, Hyrule Field, Market, Zelda's Theme, Kakariko Village, Lost Woods, Zora's Domain, Temple of Time, Forest,Fire,Water,and Spirit Temples, Serenade of Water, Nocturne of Shadow, Windmill Hut, Gerudo Valley (OoT)
Dark World (ALttP, havent even played that game)
Dragon Roost Island, Windfall Island, Outset Island, Great Sea, King of Hyrule's Theme, Makar's Prayer, Medli's Awakening, Earth and Wind Temple (WW)
Clock Tower, Clock Town Days 1,2,3,and Final Hours, Astral Observatory, Song of Healing, Termina Field, Deku Palace, Great Bay Temple, Ikana Castle, Stone Tower (MM)
Twilight Realm, Faron Woods, Hyrule Field, Kakariko Village, Death Mountain, Goron Mines, Lake Hylia, Queen Rutela's Theme, Midna's Lament, Sacred Grove, Gerudo Desert, Snowpeak, Snowpeak Ruins, Temple of Time (Dungeon) The Hidden Village, Palace of Twilight, Hyrule Castle (TP)
Island Theme, Linebeck's Theme, The Great Sea, Ghost Ship Theme, Oshus' Story (PH)
Aboda Village, TRAINing, Hyrule Castle, Cole's Theme, Byrne's Theme Natural Area?, Tower of Spirits, Realm Overworld, Lost Woods, Main Temple Theme, Troubled Realm, Papuchia Village?, Underwater, Final Temple Themes, Dark Realm, The Sacred Duet

I like almost EVERY boss theme in Zelda, so I could go on and on with those.
I went over board with the list but those are my favorites. Did I miss any?

T

tりふぉrせほlでr

母ぇろ 応援 ふぃれ あんまりゲル度に デセッ路 オオ
bolero of fire and gerudo desert from Oot

U

UchihaMadara

Here are some of my favourites:

- Dragon Roost Island theme from WW
- Gerudo Valley theme from OoT
- Midna's Lament from TP
- Windmill Hut from OoT :P

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
The Kakariko Village theme from A Link to the past is the first thing that appears in my mind and I guess that "song" would have to be the one that has made the strongest impression on me.

There are many more of course, like the "Temple" tune in AoL & Song of Healing In MM. And who can forget the Great Sea in WW & how wonderful the tunes were ;).

Opening Title (Majora's Mask)

I can not tell you how much I love this song.

I just get this strange feeling each time I listen to it and I don't know how to describe it.
All of the songs from Majora's Mask are really good, but I really love this song the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom