• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are Your Favorite Disney Animated Movies?

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I love to watch Disney animated movies. I came up with the idea of this thread while listening to the songs from the Hercules movie.

The big question is, what is your all time favorite animated Disney Movies?

My favorite ones are Hercules, The Lion King, Mulan, Treasure Planet, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, Tarzan, A Goofy Movie, and Treasure Planet.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The Lion King is not only my favourite Disney animation, it's probably my favourite movie ever made. Why? Too many reasons. I practically hate all musicals, but geez, this. O_O This is art.

[video=youtube;vX07j9SDFcc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX07j9SDFcc[/video]

This shot is the greatest thing I have seen or ever will see.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Right off hand I would have to say the Lion King, I can't recall if I've seen any others. Well, I have seen others I just cannot think right now.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Robin Hood. End of list.

Ok, I'll watch Aladdin for Robin Williams as the Genie sometimes.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Alice in Wonderland is the only one that I can really think of, it was and still is my favorite out of all the Animated Disney Movies, gotta just love the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter.

Garo

Boy Wonder
The underrated masterpiece that is The Hunchback of Notre Dame probably gets inflated to number one for me because of how often I try to get people to watch it, but it really is a fantastic film. Some of the best animation in the Disney canon - particularly the stunning rooftop scene when Quasi sings "Out There" - coupled with one of the most mature stories in the canon (a villain who isn't evil as much as given in to temptation, and struggles inwardly with that? oh my, Disney. oh my.) and probably the second best soundtrack (Beauty and the Beast, man)? Why did this ever get overlooked exactly?

Oh, right. The gargoyles.

Well, Beauty and the Beast is pretty spectacular as well.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Beauty and the Beast is chock full of quirky characters. Belle isn't your standard Disney bimbette and the Beast is just a boss. Geston is both hilariously ridiculous and down right frighteningly evil! I like they they did away with the fuzzy woodland critters in favor of animated furniture!! Also, the only Disney song I like is Angela Lansburry's "Beauty and the Beast." That scene is simply spectacular! Beast's bachelor pad is freaking sweet! Well, back when it had gargoyles and not cherubs. :yuck:

Also, Aladin for Robin William's crazed antics as the Genie! Aladin is more of a Disney film for boys Other than Genie and Iago (get a freaking kick outta Godfried!) the movie ain't that good.

More recently, though, The Emperors New Groove is at the top of my list of most hilarious movies!!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I know there were be a lot of Classic Disney movies on here but I was thinking of putting a rather newer Disney movie called 'Meet the Robinson's'

I loved this film, if im not mistaken this was released in 2007 so I think I was about 12 years old and I really enjoyed the film but from watching it recently I kind of understood the little messages the film was saying and for a kids movie it had a lot of true life themes.....The ending scene and the music in this scene was just amazing Meet The Robinsons - Little Wonders (Ending) - YouTube

Mine are (and no particular order)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
The Little Mermaid
Alice in Wonderland
The Lion King
The Lion King II: Simba's Pride
Aladdin
The Brave Little Toaster
Tangled
The Fox and the Hound
The Rescuers
The Princess and the Frog
Dumb
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

I love so much more, those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head :) I'm a Disney freak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom