• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm wearing blue jeans, my trademark black/brown/white striped shirt, and some white socks that were greyed up by concrete. Soon to switch to night clothes after a beautiful shower, hopefully.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
My boxers
For some reason, this+your avatar conjures up a weird image of Yami Yugi sitting around in a pair of boxers :lol:

I am wearing long dark blue jeans with a black leather belt, a plain grey T-shirt covered with a blue and white checkered flannel overshirt buttoned almost all the way up since it is the middle of winter where I live. Although the temp right now is about 20 degrees celcius...but summers are usually between 35-40 with 60-90% humidity so 20 and below is cold :)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Do you want this in full detail? Because I'll give it that way.

Anyway, I'm wearing a milk white collard shirt (the collar kind of curves up at the little pointy end thingys), it's got 5 buttons (all going from the conection point of the head hole to just above my stomach), and there's this [X] thingy at the end of the buttons too. On the sides of my shirt (like at the end of the seam) it spreads out like upsidedown Vs (there kind of small). And I'm wearing a black pleated skirt that goes to just below my knees. And finally I'm wearing socks (they're supposed to be white but they kind of look a little brown at the heel), with yellow (not really bright yellow but kinf of like sand yellow) at the tips (like at my toes). The socks go to about four or five inches above my heel, and there's this stripy design thing on my socks too.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Nike socks, blue cargo shorts, a dark blue American Eagle polo shirt thing, and my glasses.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm wearing a red long sleeved cotton shirt with a white pattern on it. I am also wearing dark blue baggy jeans and trainers.
I am also wearing socks and underpants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom