• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Wearing At The Moment?

Joy

The Sexy One
Right now - a mini skirt with black lacey flower-patterned tights and a loose wool jumper

Usually - something quite loose on the top and quite short on the legs

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
My gym clothes. Just got back from a gnarley work out. Also, does a kid attached to my leg count as an accessory? Cuz hes wrapped around my ankle saying "treat.... peeese....... treat........ peeesssseeeee" doing his butchered little signs just to clarify that hes not asking for peas, hes saying please.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Blue jeans

Black "Crest of Hyrule" tee

Dark brown bathrobe

12-foot 4th Doctor Scarf

URHipzx.jpg

My general attire is the same, but without the robe or scarf and the addition of a Leather Jacket and white Cross-trainers.

HeqfIDg.jpg

Last edited:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm currently wearing a Sword Art Online T-Shirt and a pair of long pink trousers.
I usually wear something long sleeved and place it together with pants or skinny jeans.

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Right now, I'm wearing a tan long-sleeve shirt and blacks pants and socks.

Typically, I wear these same clothes but with a hoodie on top. Preferably my white hoodie. My usual color scheme for clothes is black and white. I always wear solid colors, except for my Class of 2013 hoodie.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm currently wearing a polo shirt; sweatpants; underwear (Hanes 32...'tis a movie joke).

I typically wear the ratchetest clothing on the planet; I never match because I do not care about my outside image. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom