• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Watching Currently?

watching the Silencing movie on Netflix right now. that and that show that has the native American Indian actor Zahn McClarnon or whatever his last name is

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
RuPaul's Drag Race.

Mostly, because my wife likes the show.

mostly.gif

Just joking with you bro. :D

I actually finally saw the Newer Kinky Boots (who is a Drag Queen) and enjoyed it.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
mostly.gif

Just joking with you bro. I actually finally saw the Newer Kinky Boots (who is a Drag Queen) and enjoyed it.
Lol. I don't mind people dressing up in drag, actually, I'm all for people being unapologetically themselves.

It does get tiring sometimes, because I'm clearly not the target demographic.

That could also be me getting overwhelmed, because I'm actually quite a reserved person.

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
Lol. I don't mind people dressing up in drag, actually, I'm all for people being unapologetically themselves.

It does get tiring sometimes, because I'm clearly not the target demographic.

That could also be me getting overwhelmed, because I'm actually quite a reserved person.
I love Queen’s Drag Video “I have to be Free” its so good.

I’m not target audience either, but in Merry Ol England drag was normal in theater, women not allowed to act for a long time.

Z Nation added on Shudder today. its also on Tubi too.

Even though Plex does have Freddy's Nightmares, it would be really nice if Tubi would add that show back on or at least Shudder.

I don't even go to Plex anyway. I pretty much stick with Hulu, Tubi, Vudu, Shudder and Youtube. Paramountplus is crap all it is Mission Impossible and Star Trek shows

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom