• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Talented At?

I'm sure there are at least two threads like this one. Anyway, not a fan of sharing this sort of thing online, but...

1. I'm quite talented at drawing.
  2. I am also good at memorizing expansive lists of information after having only looked at it once, and I can recite it at will, unless there's brain fog involved. I usually get brain fog during fibromyalgia flare-ups.
  3. I'm good at applying rhetorical devices in any situation.
  4. Despite my being the most introverted guy in the world - seriously, I barely ever talk outside of cyberspace - I sing tenor.
  5. Last, but not least, I can talk to cats... (This is coming from a guy named Wolf. lol)

Last edited by a moderator:

Majora's Cat

How about that
I'd like to think being a charming young gentleman is a talent.

z0Ko

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Honestly:
1. Drawing is the most thing that I am talented of.....and to be very honest,The only type of flower that I can draw is a tulip.
2. I sing all time.....uh..can't think of a reason.
3. Colouring stuff after I draw them.I always mix the colors like red and orange,to make it a bit...blending.
4. I play the keyboard/piano/organ really well.I'm learning how to play wet hands on Minecraft now and almost finished.
5. I loved to write stories but I'm too shy to share it to people and share it here.....because of my stupid English.

I love to draw. Drawing is one of my favourite things to do.

And I'm pretty badass at basketball, had a scholorship for Baylor and everything till I said **** it lol

I can fart with my hands,I can burb infinte times,and I can make cracking sound with my wrist on the leg(don't know how it is called in english xD ) infinte time

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Something else I thought off, I would consider myself quick-minded. As in, return comebacks in conversation quickly.

Strangely, I am slow-minded in change. By this, I mean, it takes me a larger amount of time than it should to remember inconsistent events. One example I can think of is in sports, when teams change directions at half-time. I always have to think about it more than I should.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I'm talented at drawing (I'm amatuerish at most with this), writing, and coming up with creative ideas and solutions when inspiration hits me. Inspiration rarely hits me sometimes, but when it does I'm quite scary when I come up with something awesome using it. :)

Other than that there's not much I'm usually talented at unless you count the fact that I can be extremely patient sometimes towards certain things that most people wouldn't normally be able to. But yeah, other than that, that's about it. >.>

I'm good at a lot of creative things. I've always been great with traditional art, decent with digital art, and pretty dang good when I mix the two. I've also always had a knack for creative writing, and as I somewhat recently discovered, I'm pretty good with nature photography. Now, if only I could actually focus and stick with something for more than a few weeks at a time!

S

ShireGamer

Well, I'm quite the weird one since I only really have one talent that I get some good and freaked out feed back of, I like to make animal and creature sounds with my mouth. I do many voice impressions. I've been doing this sort of thing since I was around 9 I think, maybe younger. Ofcourse I especially love doing the creature noises lol But yea. Big fan of cartoons and many voice actors! :)

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I can play the piano very well.
I have perfect pitch.
I'm a good singer.
I'm really good at composing music considering I was never taught anything about making music.
I'm one of the best soccer players that I know.
I'm one of the fastest people that I know when it comes to running.
I'm still pretty good at tennis.
I'm very good at drawing and painting or anything like that, really. (I mainly only draw anime but every once in a while I'll do something else.)
Math comes extremely easily to me. Even though I hardly ever pay attention in class, the only reason I don't usually have 100% in my math classes is because I never do my homework. (All of my tests are perfect.) I'm also taking math that's a grade ahead of my actual grade.
Science is also very easy. (When I say science, I mean just about every type there is except biology cause I find that really boring.)
I have photographic memory but my mind likes to forget everything that I want and/or need to remember and it remembers everything that I either don't want to remember or don't care if I remember.
I'm also a really good swimmer but I don't actually like to swim so it doesn't usually come in handy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom