• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Most Excited For?

S

Stilt-Man

I figured it would be Skyward Sword all the way, but the thing I'm most-excited about is Starfox64 for the 3DS. In fact, the 3DS in general has me completely excited. If this thing doesn't collapse into a heap of overhyped nonsense, it may be the most-perfect gaming system. I can't wait to see it firsthand.

I just hope it comes in more colors...

Zarom

The King
Hmm... Actually I'm excited about pretty much everything Nintendo has shown. Aside from Skyward Sword, Donkey Kong Country Returns got me the most excited. I absolutely loved the DKC series, and I've been wanting a real Donkey Kong game for so long. Kirby's Epic Yarn and Goldeneye also picked my interest, but I need to see more of those games. Metroid: Other M seems amazing too. Epic Mickey looks very interesting too, but I'll wait for the reviews to come in. I might also get a 3DS when it comes out, since it already has a great lineup of games I'm looking forward to.

And I don't care about Micro$oft or $ony.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Besides Skyward Sword, which I almost wet my pants when I saw the trailer, I would have to say Sonic Colors. I'm a pretty big Sonic fan and after the huge disappointment of the Black Knight, I'm glad to see they're reverting back to the Day Stages fromm Sonic Unleashed. Those were amazing, so I can't wait for what they're going to do in Sonic Colors.

Last edited:
P

potatozelda

I don't see any Professor Layton love here ;( Because I am so stoked for the 3rd game AND the fact that they're actually releasing the prequels in the US.

3DS in general sounds amazing, though I wish that they had elaborated more on the motion control aspect of it. Kid Icarus also looks amazingggg.

New Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS all the way. I haven't been disappointed with a single game in the series so far, so I always get excited when a new one comes out, even if we don't know much about it. Donkey Kong Country Returns is another huge one, because I have fond memories playing the first one with my cousins back when we were all little kids (they're all in college now :(). Force Unleashed 2 looks pretty good too, they just need to polish up the game play problems the first one had and it'll be great.

Zelda was meh this year surprisingly. Compared to all the other big releases, SS seemed very "unepic", what with the ugly hybrid of graphics and the tiring and will-become-gimmicky game play (and why the hell they showed it first, I don't know). OoT remake sounds good, but we don't know anything about it but a picture of Link and Epona in graphics that look better than SS (how sad...). So yeah, meh on Zelda. Really disappointed there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom