• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Most Excited For?

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay, so now that all the E3 craziness is behind us and we've had a time to look over and process the insane information dump on all these upcoming games, what are you most excited for? It can be anything, whether or not it's whatever Sony and Microsoft pulled out (not a big fan of them to be honest), what are you most excited for? And keep Zelda out of this, as I'm sure we're all incredibly excited for SS and OoT3DS (well, most of us. I'm kinda "meh" on picking up OoT3DS).

For me, I'd have to say that there are quite a few 3DS games I'm going to get. But, the one game that I was so excited for when I discovered it was Paper Mario 3DS. I'm an extremely big fan of the Paper Mario series (oddly enough, I like the RPG's a little more than the platformers and for the longest time, I thought the platformers were the spinoffs. Go figure.) and with what I've heard of it returning to the classic RPG format of the first two games, I had to pick my jaw up off the carpet. I'm just so ecstatic for Paper Mario 3DS and I already have high hopes that I'm sure will be met when I get the game. Seriously, when I saw Paper Mario 3DS on the list of confirmed 3DS titles, I fanboy'd all over my laptop.

So, how about you? What game that was revealed at E3 besides OoT3DS and Skyward Sword are you most excited for?

Last edited:

Austin

Austin
I saw some gameplay trailers for Portal 2 and it looks friggin' epic. I couldn't be more excited for that game. I'm also looking forward to the 3DS as well, namely for the OoT remake. I'm still paranoid that system is going to give me brain cancer or something though, not that I actually know what I'm talking about.

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Aww...but the game I'm most excited for is SS. D: *pouts*

Well, I guess I'll go with Metroid: Other M , Epic Mickey, as well as the Kingdom Hearts game that will be appearing on the 3DS. I can't wait to get those games. And although I haven't played much of the Metroid series (I totally stunk at Super Metroid... -.- ) I think I'm gonna get this one just cause of the simple fact that it looks awesome. :)

I saw some gameplay trailers for Portal 2 and it looks friggin' epic. I couldn't be more excited for that game. I'm also looking forward to the 3DS as well, namely for the OoT remake. I'm still paranoid that system is going to give me brain cancer or something though, not that I actually know what I'm talking about.
That is only possible for children 7 and under. For people above that, 3D is easy to comprehend and should not be a problem.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Aside from SS, I am totally pumped for GoldenEye and Donkey Kong Country Returns. I am a huge fan of the original GoldenEye, but sadly have never owned it and this version looks sweet so it's definitely going on my list of 'to buy'. I am also a huge fan of the original DKC, so I'm hoping that this latest one is able to live up to it's predecessor.
And not that it was at E3, but I'm also kinda looking forward to Pokémon. Whether I'll get the game or not when it comes out, I dunno, but it's something I'm thinking about,

Beeker

Wild Card
Other than SS? Hmm...

Well, the only things I'm interested in from Sony are Infamous 2 and LittleBigPlanet 2.I loved both the original games for those and am happy that they have sequals:). I actually don't care much for the Move or the 3D. I don't have a 3DTV, and I don't think I'll need one.

As for Nintendo, I can't wait for Kirby's Epic Yarn. It's just so AWESOMELY ADORABLE. I also can't wait for Donkey Kong Country Returns and Metroid : Other M. And for 3DS, I'm excited for Kid Icarus and Kindom Hearts. Oh, and Can't forget Oot 3DS! :P

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
There are quite a few games that I want to get. Of course I want to get Skyward Sword, but then I'd have to buy a Wii Motion Plus...adds more money to what I need to get all I want. @_@

Kirby's Epic Yarn. I've been waiting for a new Kirby game for the longest time, and finally he shows up at E3! Even though he can't suck in his enemies and copy their ability, I'm sure the game will still be great. :3

Once I saw Donkey Kong Country Returns, I figured out what I want to do. I want to get my mom this game for Christmas. She used to play the good old Donkey Kong games with me all the time when I was little. I think she'll love playing this one.

Kid Icarus: Uprising looks amazing. I'd love to get that game, but...ugh. Another system I'll have to buy. The 3DS... At least it looks great. But yeah, Pit looks amazing in the game. :3

I'd like to get Mario Sports Mix for my sister. She loves playing Mario sport games. I guess I'd also play it a lot... :P

So...I should get a job soon. :P

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I'm excited for SS, I really don't want to be disappointed with that game. I can't wait to know when the 3DS will be releasing. I most definitely cannot wait to see whether or not Nintendo will be remaking OoT.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
The games I'm excited for besides SS(It's an automatic, enough said) are the FF:

1. Kirby's Epic Yarn
2. 3DS OoT remake, (and the 3DS)
3. Kid Icarus: Uprising

Those games were too epic and were amazing. I'm looking forward to Kirby's Epic yarn out of the 4, cause it's coming out in the Fall, and the game is as CUTE as hell! Kid Icarus can wait, cause I think they need to refine the graphics a bit more, but nevertheless, they will deliver the goods. The storyline is also intriguing me, I've seen the gameplay and graphics but not the story yet. All I see is that Medusa is attacking, but that's it. No story yet, so I can wait.

Donkey Kong Country Returns. Why? It's DKC. Nothing else. Nothing that tries to make it "New!", just the graphical update and a little gameplay change (Diddy's jetpack). Skyward Sword will only be good to me if it's more like Windwaker than crapfe-- er, Twilight Princess. Epic Yarn looks good, but I feel as though it's going to be short, like most Kirby games. Epic Mickey looks great, but considering the fact that it's a licensed game, I'm concerned for the controls. 3DS looks good, but I want to see more. Metroid: Other M is another one that I really want, but it seems kind of weird to switch between FPS and Sidescrolling. Team Ninja should do fine, though. Kid Icarus looks much better than it's ugliness on the NES, but it seems WAY too similar to Sin & Punishment. DKCR is the most flawless, so I'll be looking forward to it.

Kirino

Tatakae
Im definetly most exited for:

1.Okamiden
2.Paper Mario 3DS
3.Kid Icarus:Uprising

Im one of the few who haved played Okami,and Okamiden looks almost as good as the original!Im as exited for this as SS(and im REALLY exited for SS).Then Paper Mario 3DS.Im also a huge fan of Mario RPG's ,and when i heard about this i jumped out of my seat with exitment! I hope it gives badges a chance to return.of course i also want something new.Ive never really played a Kid Icarus game before but Uprising looks really awsome!And therers alot more im exited for!I thought this E3 was awsome!

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I'm excited for just about everything that was shown at Nintendo's press conference. =D
Especially Kid Icarus, Metroid: Other M (then again, who isn't?) and Kirby's Epic Yarn.
And Skyward Sword, obviously.

And heck, I might even get DK Country Returns and Goldeneye since it's been ages since I've played the originals and they looked pretty snazzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom