• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Looking Forward to Most.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I'm looking forward to seeing how Lord Ghirahim amazes us with his brilliant (if a bit suggestive) taunts.

[video=youtube;1Jp53NmISdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jp53NmISdw&feature=related[/video]

Oh yeah, and making Link look ridiculous with the 1:1 controls. I think the best hero is the one that doesn't take himself too seriously. Now the only thing left would be to go "I've got the powah!" on moblins. :nerd:

I'm looking forward to the fact that they are changing around the Zelda formula for the first time, I can't wait to see what sort of surprises await me.

I'm also looking forward to the 1:1 motion controls, yet another feature that brings you closer to the game :D

BTW I'm back :3

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
Im looking forward to the story. I'm big on stories are told in games because it makes me feel that much more intense about playing a video game. Im also looking forward to the motion plus and all the other goodies listed, but for me, story is numero uno

Second time. OoT moved to 3D graphics. That changed everything, even more than Wii Motion Plus is doing.

When I say changing the formula, I mean the whole way you progress through the game

So what's different is the fact that you'll be sword less in some places, you'll gain newer items to the series earlier rather than later, you can upgrade items, the transition between dungeons will be different from previous titles (so we've been told) and the list goes on

Hope this clears things up a bit ;)

Im excited for the new land and battles! epiccc! but i really do think the should edit links lips so they arent as puffy.. and his eye brows are a bit too close..

There are so many aspects to this game. So, it's nigh impossible for me to choose just ONE - or a FEW things - for that matter - to look forward to. I'll just say I'm looking forward to the entire game itself.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Im looking forward to finding out more about Ghirahim and also how this game connects to Ganondorf's rise to power in OOT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom