• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are You Doing Right Now?

watching the last episode of the Obi Wan Kenobi show on Disneyplus tonight

also waiting for two Nintendo Switch games I ordered/bought from walmart online. Theyre comig this weekend

Watching probably the oldest YouTube series I know on the site, a hilarious, yet serious after the second season starts. Stupid Mario Brothers. Here's the complete series, if you want to watch it. Just be warned, it was made in 2009, back when YouTube had poor max video quality, and the yellow subscribe button.

things Im doing this weekend

staying inside and staying warm. It's - 18 degrees outsidef literally and the wind is blowing

rewatching the Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2 and Thor movies
reading Winds of Dune for paperback
sleeping in

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Basically a blizzard happening right now for two days, so wife and I are staying in.

I also got the official sheet music from The Zenith Passage for two of their songs "Algorithmic Salvation" and "Synaptic Depravation."

Time to brutalize myself to learn two awesome tech death songs, as basically, my New Year's resolution is to get to a point in my guitar playing journey to break out of my old playing habits.

After these two songs, it's to learn some Allan Holdsworth.

And of course, this is all to unlock more ideas for writing more music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom