• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
I just beat my first King Gleeok some 10 minutes back! I kept dying when I rode the upstream and hit by icicles and when I used recall on icicles and got hit by lightning. Last time. I used a multi shot bow to stun the Gleeok before it went high up.

I love hunting all the Lynels in one blood moon cycle…
my favorite sport is there are a couple of lightroots where a Lynel will get stuck on a ledge up above and you can have a continuous bow and arrow fight

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
Got all of the lightroots, schematics, and treasure maps/chests! My replay I almost over now... I plan to finish the story soon so I'm ready for EoW. Getting the rest of the koroks and Addison signs and armor upgrades and monster medals arent urgent, but I do wanna do it all again eventually...
Good job! I got the molduga medal already and tryna get the flux construct medal

Just finished building Link's home btw

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Collecting the remaining old maps. And then collecting the treasures. Only a few old maps left. It's fun to search through some areas I already visited but never fully explored. While wearing the korok mask I'm planning on searching for them on the way

Trying to get a horse over a certain mountain ridge, use autobuild to make a couple of ramps, spend thirty minutes to get it right just to realize that horses won’t walk on autobuild planks.

after wrecking a few horses‘ lives, I finally scared Epona on to my makeshift stand to lower her into Tobio’s hollow chasm, I was sure this route would be the best to get a horse in the depths but alas, the gods of TOTK would have none of it and it despawned before my very eyes…

Attachments

• IMG_5712.jpeg
    IMG_5712.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 5

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
You finished eeeeeeeverything?
I finished the story! All the sidequests, the compendium, lightroots, shrines, got all the armor, got all the wells and caves and bubble gems, schematics, treasure maps... Sitting at 765 koroks and 90.77% completion. I'll chip away at the other stuff like I said before. I might just do that between Echoes of Wisdom and Ys X...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom