• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom What Are You Doing in TotK?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
All treasure chests in Hyrule Castle and below are found. Funny thing is, I spent the last 3 days to search through Hyrule Castle to find the last piece of royal guard armor...only to realize later I already had it in my inventory 0.o
Now I'm hunting for more treasure chests across the map while wearing the Korok mask so I can pick them up on the way.
Still more shrines to find and I only need Farosh Claw to finish the Godess Statue quest.
Countless hours in and still not tired of the game <3

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
350 hours in and I have finally beaten Tears of the Kingdom after 152 Shrines, 120 Light Roots, 911 Koroks, 23 Main Quests, 60 Side Adventures, 31 Shrine Quests, 139 Side Quests, 18 Memories, 12 Schema Stones, 34 Yiga Schematics, 20 Sage's Will, 26 Old Maps, 147 Bubbul Gems, All Energy Cells, All Armor Fully Upgraded, and a 95.90 percentage for completion.

I’ve been at 99.95% forever.

Current mission: Clean the Depths! I’ve been staying in the depths for the last month. I play intermittently throughout the day.
Every morning, swipe amiibo cards. (I’ve got 80!) When I fill my inventory with 14 extra pieces of armor, I transport close to Birida Lookout chasm and hot hair balloon up instead of transporting (this keeps the blood moon from getting triggered) and head to Kara Kara Bazaar to sell and cook then transport back to the depths.

First round of kills, transport and kill:
1 King Gleeok
5 Gloom Hands
3 Queen Gibdos
3 Colgeras
3 Mucktoroks

Second round of kills, transport and kill all coliseum battles.

Third round of kills, transport and kill all Lynels.

Fourth round of kills, transport to southwest area of Gerudo depths, build a hoverbike, map out and systematically kill every kind of
Frox, Talus, Flux Construct, Hinox, Stalnox, Gibson, Bokoblin, Moblin, Lizalfo, Keese, Like, Yiga disguised as researchers, and Yiga in their hideouts while collecting Zonaite and Poes along the way. Zonaite and Poes respawn after a couple of hours and don’t need a Blood Moon restart. Random spawning Chuchu, Keese, Stalkoblin, Pebblit and Little Frox respawn as well so sometimes I avoid them to save weapons or arrows. But actually, weapons and arrows never really run out. And of course, I do kill all Keese because of their eyeballs!

When I’m done taking out an army base, I light up the top with a Brightbloom Seed so I don’t get turned around. They don’t despawn if you’re generally in the same area so you can see them from afar when you zoom in. Sometimes, when you zoom in on a base, you can see the torches but the enemies haven’t spawned yet so it’s better to light them up.

I started this personal mission with 999 arrows and 999 bombs.

I’ve currently cleaned out the Hebra, Gerudo and Central Hyrule areas. The flatter areas have the most bases.
This might be one of the most autistic things I’ve ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom