• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Are the Two Things That You Do when You Enter Your House After a Day of School?

C

Cincoplation

First i eat the first food item i see. Then i do home work, get on computer, then i lift weights, and then i go to bed.

I know i am interesting. :)

Kybyrian

Well, let's see. What I always did was turn on the TV and then sit down and play some video games. Yep, that was pretty much what I did every day after school.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I'd take off my shoes, put my cell phone and wallet in a small basket that contains spare change (where every normal person puts their cell phone), and change of clothes.

D

Deleted member 6224

1 turn on the tv 2 when i get bord i play videogames

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Well, I take off my shoes (I can't stand shoes. I don't even wear them in class, in the car or outside.) then I usually go upstairs to my room and turn on my computer and check facebook, twitter, gamespot news, my local newspaper online, tv.com, ZD forums and news, and Zelda Universe News. I usually don't eat a lunch at school so sometimes if I'm hungry I'll make a snack and sometimes if I'm addicted to a certain video game I'll go straight to playing that instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom